The Sleep

Chapter 11
The Sleep

Chaeyoung

The messages that Jongdae missed, the calls that were missed, the days where I visited his home finding nothing, but white clothes that covered all the furniture.

I was crying uncontrollably and I covered my face with my hands. I heard a snap.

"Chaeyoung! What happened?" Suho was running to me and the others were shock to see me like this. I scan through the boys and saw Jongdae looking at me.

I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug. I can tell Jongdae was shock from my behaviour.

"Why did'nt you tell me huh?! I thought you were dead, I mean you are dead!" I yelled while hugging him. Chen patts my backs while hugging me tightly.

~•~

"Why did'nt you tell me?" I cross my arms while sitting the opposite of Chen. The other boys were staring at us intensely.

"I'm sorry.. I- I- don't know what to say. I can't just say that I was transform into a demon!" Chen yelled and I frown.

"At least reply the messages and the calls!" I yelled back and Chen widen his eyes.

"How am I suppose to call you when I am busy training to feed myself so that I won't eat you!" Chen shouted at me and I glared at him. I groan loudly and went upstairs.

"Chaeyoung! Wait!"

~•~

"Stupid." I said while punching the pillow. How rude! He could just tell me straight away. He doesnt have to shout on my face. Somebody knock the door and I stayed quiet.

"I know you are in there, Chaeyoung. I heard you moving you legs. Also you loud thoughts." I heard Chen said and I sigh.

"Fine! C'mon in then!" I yelled and cover myself with the bedsheets. How I wish I could hit him right now but I can't.

"Chae, I heard you loud and clear. I'm sorry..." Chen said and I pouted. Idiot. He should have talked to me first and this situation wont happen! I heard Chen sigh.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung. I know. I should have told you as soon as possible. I will stay here until you forgive me and look at me." Chen said and I widen my eyes. I groan and remove the bedsheets.

I look at him and both of us were having staring contest. Urgh. I can't seem to hold on anymore.

"Fine! You are forgiven!" I said and Chen's face turns into a big smile.

"On one condition.." I said and Chen frowns.

"I will have to call you dinosaur." I said and Chen pouted. He hated that nickname. Well, he did'nt hated it, he just doesn'nt like it.

"Fine.." Chen pouted and I clap my hands.

~•~