The Woods

Chapter 10
The Woods

Chaeyoung

I open my eyes to see Uncle Junae, Auntie Jin Ah and Dad looking at me. I look around and I realise that I was at home.

"What.. what happen?" I said while holding the side of my head. Flashes of memory started to play on my mind and I widen my eyes.

Mark. He kissed me. I was about to cry when Dad suddenly hugged me.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung. I could' t save you.." Dad whispered while rubbing my back. I was shaking my head while sobbing really hard. What made me angry was he stole my very first kiss.

"I feel so dirty.." I whispered and Auntie Jin Ah eyes turns red.

"Did that guy did anything to you?" Auntie Jin Ah's voice vibrates the room. Uncle Junae calmed Aunti Jin Ah by kissing her forehead.

"No.. H-he stole my first kiss.. If Chanyeol did'nt save me in time..He.." I mumbled and started crying again.

Chanyeol saved me in time. I was really thankful of him. Speaking of Chanyeol..

"Where are the boys?" I asked and Uncle Junae sighs.

"Chanyeol was really angry when he went home. This is the first time I saw his eyes bloody red." Uncle Junae whispered.

"Chanyeol and his brothers went for training in the woods. Its nearby. Don't worry, sweetheart." Auntie Jin Ah said while stroking my hair.

Uncle Junae and Dad was about to go out.

"Wait! Where are you guys going? Please don't leave me.." I yelled and Auntie Jin Ah hugged me.

"They are going to check on the boys. Don't worry, my dear. I will take care of you." Auntie Jin Ah said and I nodded slowly.

"You need to eat." Auntie Jin Ah said and feed me.

"Thank you, Auntie Jin Ah.." Auntie Jin Ah widen her eyes and giggled.

"Am I that old? Well, I'm 1000 years old so, its okay to call me auntie. It's better to call me Jin Ah." Jin Ah said and I giggled.

Jin Ah stared at me and I noticed her. I gave her a questioning look and Jin Ah shakes her head while laughing.

"I'm sorry, but you look exactly just like your mother." Jin Ah said and I sit up quickly.

"Can you tell me more about her?" I asked and Jin Ah nodded her head.

"She was an amazing woman. Despite knowing that half of her family are demons, she still lives with them. Your mother is a really brave, well kinda hard headed." Jin Ah said while looking longly. I wish I could meet her.

"Your mother's last wish is for me to take care of you." Jin Ah whispered and a tear roll down on her cheeks and she wipes it while looking at me.