The Truth

Chapter 7
The Truth

Chaeyoung

"Chen!" I yelled and straight away hug him. I was so scared that tears were forming in my eyes.

"I saw something, Chen! I saw it!" I yelled while looking at Chen. He just smiled at me while hugging me.

"Shh. It's okay." Chen stroked my hair and I started to break down. After for sometime, I started to get really weak.

The last thing I saw was the boys running to me while shouting my name before my vision turned black.

~•~

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"Relax Chanyeol. She's gonna be okay."

I heard alot of voices. "What happen?" I said while getting up. The boys stared at me. I stared back at them. They are so weird.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "Guys, someone is downstairs." Luhan said quietly, while the others stares at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?" I said quietly. Everyones eyes widen.

"Someone that we did'nt invite broke into our house." Luhan said and everyone started to rush outside, except for Chanyeol. I turned to him and Chanyeol just stared at me.

"What's going on, Chanyeol?" I asked quietly. Chanyeol smiles at me while patting the bed.

"Let's sleep." Chanyeol said and I frown. The guys are downstairs and he asked me to sleep! Is he serious? "Chanyeol! The boys are downstairs! How can you--

Chanyeol puts a finger at my lips. "Shh.. It's okay.." Chanyeol said and I sigh, following what he says. Chanyeol was lying on the bed beside me. Well, how awkward. There was alot of noises outside, that make me flinch. Chanyeol was holding me in his arms.

"Say, Chaeyoung, do you believe in werewolfs?" Chanyeol asked me suddently, and I frown. I can't look at his face becaue I was lying down on his chests.

"I-I don't know.. After what I saw, I believe it." I said and Chanyeol kept quiet.

"How about demons and vampires?" Chanyeol whispered and I widen my eyes.

"Why did you ask me those questions?" I asked quietly and there were alot more noises downstairs, more louder. I sat up and looked at Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol! We have to see what's going on! Maybe they are fighting with those werewolfs!" I said while trying to get out of bed but Chanyeol suddently hold my wrists. When I look at him, his eyes was close. What is he doing?

"Chaeyoung, please don't be scared of us when I show you this." Chanyeol said and I frowned. What is he talking about?

I gasp and my eyes widen. When Chanyeol opens his eyes, it was black. I blinked alot of times but his eyes were still black. With my free hand, I started to approach his face. I hesitated but I manage to stroke his cheek. His face was cold.

It was scary because when I was stroking his cheeks, Chanyeol was staring at me while tilting his neck. His black eyes was staring at my eyes. Somehow, I was not scared. We were staring at each other when Chanyeol broke off the eye contact by blinking once. His eyes turns back to normal.

"You are... not scared of us, demons?" Chanyeol asked and I shake my head.

"No, now get it." I said.

"No wonder the house was so cold when I step in, the way you guys enter the room and they way all of you stare at me." I said and Chanyeol formed a smile.

"The guys are fighting with werewolves downstairs." Chanyeol said and I widen my eyes. So I was right! They are fighting!

"Why did'nt you help them?" I asked while walking to the door, putting my ears at the door.

I was going to face infront when Chanyeol's face was suddently infront of me. Making me frozen.

"Because I did'nt want you to get hurt." Chanyeol whispered, his hot breath can feel at my lips. He was staring at my lips and I tilt my head away from his face. Omg. What is going he to do?! I close my eyes and I heard a chuckle. I open my eyes to see Chanyeol looking down at me.

"Don't worry, I won't steal your first kiss." Chanyeol said while putting a hand infront of me. I take his hand and out of nowhere, we teleported downstairs. The guys were lying down at the living room. They noticed us and all of them stand up, looking at each other.

"Did she--

"She knows, Suho." Chanyeol said while smiling at me.

~•~

"So, you guys have powers? Wait.. Does that mean Uncle and Auntie are demons too?!" I yelled and the boys laughs. We were currently waiting for the adults to come down.

"Yes, well father is a full-demon. Mother is a half-demon." Baekhyun said and I nodded. Ah! That explains what she said on the first day I met her! She said that she smelled people.

"You are right. Mother can smell people easily." Sehun said and I gasp.

"You can read my minds too?" I asked and all of them nodded. So they can hear my thoughts after all? Then on the first day... Gosh, how embarrassing.

Lay laughs and Chen grins.

"Sorry Chaeyoung, we wanted to hear your thoughts. Mother warned us not to read your mind on the first day.. We kinda disobeyed her." Xiumin said and I giggled.

"It's okay. So, what are your powers?" I asked and Suho started to explain.

From what I understand, Xiumin had the power of frost, Luhan has telepathy, Kris has flight, Suho has water, Lay has healing, Baekhyun has light, Chen has lightning, Chanyeol has flame, D.O. has superstrength, Kai has teleportation, Sehun has wind and Tao has time control.

I nodded my head slowly. I heard footsteps coming down and the adults stares at us. I can tell that the 3 of them were reading my mind and I smile at them.

"So, she knows." Uncle Junae says and I look at the boys then back to the 3 adults who seemed nervous.

~•~