Chapter 14

Our lips connected again as we laid together on his bed, Liam's muscular body slightly hovering over mine.

"Take it off." He pressed his forehead to mine.

"You want me to take off your clothes?" The heat rised up my cheeks.

He nodded slightly. His blue eyes looking into mine. Slowly I pulled his t-shirt over his head, tosseling his hair a bit.
He raised his arms, and his tanned torso flexed right in front of me. I bit my lip as I caught myself starring. Liam giggled, then crashed his lips onto mine again.
This is the fourth time this has happened. Our cute high school relationship has it's dark side; surprise surprise.

His lips moved to my neck, lightly biting on my skin. As his fingers lingered on my hips, fiddling with the hem of my tank top. He started to pull my top up, revealing the tan skin on my stomach.
"Liam," I pulled my top back down, "I can't do this."

"We've never done it before." He laid next to me, resting a hand on my stomach.

"Yeah, but I can't do it unless I know..." I trailed off.

"Know what, Ash?" A look of concern grew on his face.

I sighed, "Liam do you love me?" I said quite quickly. Propping myself up on my elbow to face him.

"Ashley, we're 15. Do you really think we're "in love"?" He put air quotes around in love.

I scoffed, "So you expect me to have sex with you, when you don't love me." I sat up.

"Ash that's not what I meant."

"I should be going." I sat on the edge of the bed, pulling my converse on.

"Babe, wait." He said calmly, grabbing my hand as I reached for my sweatshirt.

I looked into his eyes, "Do you love me?" He asked.

I pulled my sweatshirt over my head, "bye Liam." I left his room and walked outside.

Liam's POV

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." I held my head in my hands, slouching on the side of my bed.

"Wow I suck! Why didn't I just say it!"
I threw a textbook across the room, hitting the wall.

"HONEY! ARE YOU OKAY!?" My mom yelled up the stairs.

I groaned, "YEAH MOM!"

I pulled my shirt over my head, and ran down the stairs.

"Oh Liam, where are you going?"

"On a run." I slammed the door behind me.

I run a lot when I'm upset, it makes it easier to calm down. But it also holds down my temper, so I don't lash out.

I took off, I didn't know where I was going, only that I had to find my girlfriend.

Ashley's POV
I ended up walking to the High School.

Liam's POV
I wound up running to the hospital.

Ashley's POV
Where I found Malia and Stiles under a pavilion, sharing another passionate kiss.

Liam's POV
When I walked in I saw Mrs. McCall and the Sheriff pushing Parrish on a stretcher. I followed until they shut the door of the room he was in.

Ashley's POV
"Hey Stiles, where's Scott?" I asked

"Ash aren't you supposed to be with Liam?"

"Oh I just was, but I need to see Sco-"

"Where is Liam?! It's a full moon, you're his anchor, aren't you supposed to be together or something?"

Liam's POV
I was eavesdropping, I'll admit.

"You can't steal a true alpha's power."

"I think this guy can."

I turned and ran back out of the hospital, now I was running for the high school. I had to warn Scott.

Ashley's POV
"Ashley," Stiles took a step closer, "where is Liam."

"Uuuuhhhhmmm," I hesitated, to be quite honest; I had no idea where he was.

"Wait," Malia saved me, "somethings coming, something fast." He looked around.

"What are you-"
Before I could finish, Malia turned and grabbed a strong figure by the chest and threw him on he ground.
A panting Liam laid under her palm.

Liam's POV
"Scott's in trouble."