Chapter 9

"I'm gonna get ya!" I yelled as I pulled up only 3 feet behind Liam's car.
We were currently playing Grand Theft Auto 5 and he was clearly letting me win, I hit the pause button and turned to him.

"Okay at least put some effort into this, don't let me win." I leaned back against the end of his bed.

"I am not letting you win." He said mockingly.

"Your heart jumped." I smirked at him.

"Fine I'm letting you win. But isn't that what good boyfriends do?" He asked me.

"Your my first boyfriend to be fair, and I enjoy a little competition."

"Well I want to be the best boyfriend ever, so I'm going to continue to let you win." He giggled, patting my nose with his index finger.

"What if I said a good boyfriend should play fair."

"Then I'd beat you." He leaned forward.

"Prove it." I leaned forward as well.
He smirked and I unpaused the game.

"You're going down McCall!" Liam yelled as he picked up speed.
He ended up winning, and I wasn't one to be a sore loser but dang I would've loved to prove him wrong.

"Oh well, I should probably get home, study for the history test on Monday." I stood up from my spot on the floor and grabbed my shoes.

"But it's only Friday, can't you stay any longer!" He whined and gave me puppy dog eyes, which didn't really effect me since his eyes were blue.

"Come on please! We can watch a movie or play video games or whatever you wanna do." He begged.

"Depends," I looked around his room, "what movies you got?"

"Well I hope Netflix answers your question." He pushed a button on his remote and the TV screen lit up red.

"Anything you want." He looked me in the eye.

I starred at him for a while, until I dropped me shoes and climbed onto the duvet. Relaxing my body and curling up next to him then burying my head onto his chest.
He draped his arm around me and pulled me in closer, resting his head on top of mine.

"Anything Disney will satisfy me." My voice muffled against the fabric of his t-shirt.
He clicked on Finding Nemo and leaned over to click off the lamp.

~

I woke up in complete darkness, and the TV turned off. I barely turned over and saw Liam laying on his side facing me, one strong arm wrapped around my torso. The window in front of me showed a shiny moon, almost full, and the silhouettes of a few tall trees.

I can't believe it.
I'm spending the night at a boys house! And not just any boy, my first boyfriend! God Scott's gonna kill me!

But what if he just didn't find out.