Chapter 13 (2)

Liam covered my eyes as Malia and Stiles shared quite the kiss in the front seat.

"Young eyes here." He lectured Stiles.

Stiles glared at Liam in the back,
as I peeked through Liam's fingers.
A yawn escaped my lips and I laid my head on Liam's shoulder.

"Hey love bugs, scoot over." Malia said as she climbed into the back seat.

"So did u hear anything yet." Stiles asked once Malia was situated in the back seat.

"Is this about summer school?" Liam asked.

My head perked up, "say what?"

"You told him?" Malia did NOT look happy. 

"All he said was that your test scores weren't good enough, and you might have to repeat junior year." Liam put his hand on my thigh.

I peeked over at Malia who had a death glare focused on Stiles, he scratched the back of his neck and started the Jeep.

~
"It's a senior thing." Scott said as Liam and I begged to know what everyone was up to tonight. Everyone except Liam and I. Being a Sophomore is such a bore.

Liam was following Scott at his heels through the winding halls of the hospital. His fingers intertwined with mine as I was dragged behind him. But as we were walking, I felt a sharp pain in my fingers. I let go of Liam's hand as we stopped at an elevator, leaving to get a bottle of water from the vending machine.

Liam's POV

"Show me your hands." Scott turned to me as he pressed the elevator button.
I looked back to make sure Ashley wasn't watching. Then I pulled my hands from my sweatshirt pockets, revealing the small cuts from my claws.
But noticed that one hand was worse than the other. Then I remembered that I was holding Ashley's hand, I swiftly turned and saw her left hand as it reached to the machine. It was cut, and bleeding, just like my other hand.

I turned back to Scott, "okay, so I'm still having trouble."

"No, you're still learning. What do you do to stay calm?"

I looked at Ash as she came back over to us, locking hands with mine.
I looked down at our hands and then back to Scott.

"But it isn't working." I whispered.
This often kept me up at night. Wondering why I can't keep control. Ash is my anchor. She should be able to hold down my anger, but it just isn't working.
Looking back down at our hands I noticed Ash's bracelet. A gold band with the word Love engraved on it.
That made me realize something.
After 8 months of dating...
Ash and I have never said I Love You.