Chapter 13 (1)

BEGINNING OF SEASON 5A•

"Hey you think it's been long enough?"

"YES!"

Stiles and Scott both turned to Liam who has, once again, been chained to a tree.
But it wasn't just another one of those random nights where things get too out of hand playing truth or dare.
It was a full moon.

I giggled as my very fed up boyfriend squeezed my hand. I was sat next to the gigantic oak tree restraining him, keeping him company while Scott and Stiles discussed college.

"Hey, we're trying to have an adult conversation over here!" Stiles yelled back.
"Okay you're two years older than me, and I'm fine. Just let me go." I giggled, squeezing his hand again.

Scott walked over to Liam's chains, the key in hand, "it's not that we don't trust you-"

"I don't trust you." Stiles interrupted.

"But after that last full moon." Scott finished.

"It was one slip up!"

"One slip up!?" Stiles shot back, "a dozen calls to the sheriffs department about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked, that's a slip up?"

"Why were you naked?" Scott raised an eyebrow at Liam.

"It was really hot out that night okay, let me go."

"You sure you're okay?"

"It won't happen again."

"You're in complete and total control?"

"Yeah, complete and total." Liam reassured Scott.

~

Stiles bagged the chains, and threw them into the trunk.

"You okay babe." I wrapped my arms around Liam's neck; my arms resting on his shoulders and his strong hands at my waist.

"Never better. Especially with you here to help." He blushed.

I giggled and he pulled me closer, our lips only inches apart.
We were interrupted by a LOUD honk.. Stiles' Jeep.

"Hey love birds, either get in or we're leaving you here! Well we can't leave Ash, but Liam will be left!!" Stiles yelled as he hung from the window.

We giggled and Liam scratched the back of his neck. I awkwardly bit my lip, pulling the sleeves of my sweatshirt over my hands.
We walked over to the jeep and climbed into the back seats.
As Stiles began to drive off, I felt Liam's hand hover next to mine, and our fingers intertwine.

I looked up at him and smiled, receiving that beautiful, bright smile that I'd fallen for shining right back at me.

~

"Happy 8 months baby girl." Liam whispered in my ear as we sat alone in the Jeep.

I giggled and smiled at Liam, "you too." I blushed, snuggling my head into his shoulder.

With that, a huge crack went off from the back of the Jeep.

We both turned, "Scott." I said loudly.
Another crack went off, and we witnessed a HUGE lightening bolt strike only a few feet away from the Jeep.

"Guys!" Liam yelled, holding me close to him.

"One sec Liam." Scott replied.

"Liam just stay in the car." Stiles said next.

I leaned forward and saw a third bolt hit only a few feet away from Stiles & Scott.
I jumped, worried my brother and best friend had been hurt.
Fortunately, no one had been struck but we all had the biggest scared of the past 6 months.
Scott & Stiles both practically jumped into the hood of the jeep when the lightening struck, I laughed, and Liam jumped into the front seat to turn the ignition. The head lights turned back on, and the car started.

He leaned out the driver seat window, "can we go now?"