Beginning of the End

Start from the beginning

-------------------------

>Declan's POV<

One Direction's whole posse were hanging out in one of the wings of the stage discussing the game plan for tonight, I creeped up behind Roman and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey!" He was clearly surprised to see me.

"Have you seen Delilah? I wanted to make sure she was okay." I awkwardly put my hands in my pockets.

"No, I haven't seen her yet-" He stopped mid sentance and his mouth dangled slightly open. Behind him everyone else was doing the same. Kiani's hand actually reached up and covered her mouth. I turned to see what they were staring at and the room began to spin. I'm pretty sure my mouth dropped as well but I really couldn't even fathom what was happening anymore. 

Delilah and a few of the other contestants were starting to come back here and get ready for show time. But I could barely see the other contestants, all I could see was Delilah.

She looked stunning. Her dress fit her in all the right places and just looked amazing. Her hair was curled and pinned up and her makeup just made her look even more flawless. I found myself having a hard time breathing. Then I had to watch Roman go up to her and give her a hug and a kiss. My heart sunk and then it broke into 50 million pieces, because it was like the mistakes I wished I hadn't made were standing right before me. I can't undo what I did, but I can regret it until the day I die and I probably will. 

>Liam's POV<

"Time to get ready to go guys." Simon called out to everyone. That was our que to leave but I waited until Roman was done with his girlfriend and went up to my daughter. MY daughter. 

"Delilah?" She froze and stared at me. Her eyes quickly clouded with pain. 

"I'm sorry." She told me.

"What?" I asked her, confused. 

"I'm really really sorry for disappointing you." I just stared at her in shock. "I really screwed up last night and I'm so sorry. I may be your daughter, but I will never be able to be to you what your other Delilah is." Tears were in the corner of her eyes, dangerously close to falling and ruining her makeup. Shannon would kill me if her precious work was ruined.

"Are you kidding?" She shook her head, taken back a little. I kneeled down like I did for my kids when they were little and had nightmares and I grabbed both of her hands. "You are not a disappointment to me. Delilah, I am so proud of you! I've been a contestant on this show and I've been a judge and a mentor. I've played almost every role in this situation but I've never been the parent. Now I am the parent, and I can honestly say I have never been more proud of any of my kids than I am right now of you." She smiled through her tears. "Delilah isn't getting on that stage tonight. She would never in a million years have the guts to, but you are! You. I was proud of you as a contestant before I even knew you were my daughter." I'm pretty sure I heard someone take a picture of us, most likely Lucy, our PR. I stood and wipped away Delilah's tears with my thumb. "And by the way, you aren't leaving tonight."

"5 MINUTES! PLACES!" Someone yelled.

"Why?" Delilah asked. I pulled her into me for a hug.

"Because I'll be damned if I never see you again in a white dress like this. I plan on walking you down the aisle on your wedding day." I whispered in her ear and quickly left so that I could be in my seat in time for the show to start. 

>Delcan's POV<

"Ready?" I asked Delilah backstage. I literally only had a couple of minutes to talk to her before this death match started.