CH29: Piano

*5 Days Later*
Bell's POV
Ahhh What a night! The School dance was TURNED UP! I think Today we don't have school,Which is FUN day,Well...Chill Day!

I get My Ipod and Check what's up,Then I take Selfies only sometimes,But All of them come out ugly,Except one.

"Ugly...Ugly...Ugly...UGLY...-" Blanket Cuts me,

"Beautiful." Blanket Says,As I Turn around to see him Leaning over the door.

"Let me see those pictures,"

"Maybe not,I look terrible." As I Look Down

"Nuuu,Let me See Them Please..." Making Puppy Eyes.

"Okay,Here,See how terrible I look." I hand him my Ipod.

"Oh My...Damn Girl,You look So Good,a-And Gorgeous." He Tells me.

"Not really,But Thanks." I smile.

"Buongiorno bambini!" Michael Says In Italian (Good Morning children).

"Good Morning Michael." I say.

"Good Morning Daddy." Blanket Says.

"Well Theres no school today! Hmm What you guys planning To do?" Michael Asks.

What I really wanted to do today is If Michael Can Teach me how to play the piano,since he Kinda Plays the Piano pretty well.

"I don't Know Dad. Bell? What do you Plan to do Today?" Blanket Asks me.

What happens if they don't agree with my plan?

"Oh,Um,Just Chill. Maybe?" I say.

Ugh,I shouldn't have said that! That was my opportunity To Tell Michael or Blanket...wow.

"Well Get Showered and Dress Kids,Just In case we need to Go somewhere." Michael Tells Us.

I nod,and head to my Room,well Blanket's Room,and Go to The Closet because Half Is Blanket's Clothes and The other half is Mine.

Ugh,What should I wear? Dammit,
The struggle is real.

I finally Get Black Jeans,Black Boots,Black Plain Shirt,And A Black Leather Jacket.

This Is Good Enough,Right?

I head in the shower and take a nice warm Wash.

Michael's POV

Do I need to go to the Groceries?
Just So I can Get Ice-Cream on my head Again? Nahh.

BUT WAIT!

I really want to get some Apple Cream Pie so Badly from that Market down the street.

And Ohh my,Theres This Chick,and She is Pretty Damn Pretty. I talked to her yesterday,and she was Nice.

I liked the way she came into the
place I knew right then and there,there was something different about this girl...The way she moved,her hair,her face,her lines...