CH24: Stop it Blanket! (Park Trip 3/3)

Bell's POV
I threw The Letter to the Pond and it sink to the bottom. I Grab my Stuff and went where Michael and the other students were. "Hey Bell." Shane tells me. I looked up at him and I was surprise he came cause I didn't know he was here.
"Oh,hey Shane." I said with a smile.

"You know you look pretty Cute today." He tells me. I kinda Blushed. "Me? Pretty? Cute?" I ask. "Aha Yes You,Cutie." He Looks at me,While Bitting His bottom lip and Holding my Hand. Well of Course he is the only boy I let him call me Those words and Blanket. "Oh Thanks Shane." I say. His Bright Blue Eyes are so Attractive.

Oh I see Blanket Coming. "Hey Baby." He tells me as he looks at Shane with a Death Stare. "Hi Blanket." Shane says to Blanket giving him a Death Stare. Oh boy,I hope they don't Argue. Blanket is getting Closer To Shane. "Nobody Touches my Girl." Blanket Tells Shane Angrily. "BLANKET stop it." I scream at him. He looks back at me with a serious stare. "Please Blanket,He is my Best "Boy/Guy" friend...No need to fight!" I told him.

Blanket's POV
I took a step Back. Man What was I Thinking. That was Bell's Best "Guy" Friend. How Dum Am I. I look Back at Shane. "Oh,I'm Sorry Shane." I tell him. He chuckles,"It's okay,everybody use to think me and Her were dating before you got with Bell,But I'm just her Best Friend." He says.

I gave him a smile. Then My dad Shouts,"WHO WANTS SOME SMORE'S?!" And we All Look at each other. I look at Bell and Hold her Hand and Walked Together. We got there and Everybody was sitting in a circle. We all got the Type sticks for the Smore's and A marshmallow.

We put the Marshmallow on the stick and Put it next to the fire. I see Bell all happy,Which make me Happy too. My dad was Sitting next to her. He was telling us Jokes. And boy we were cracking up! We got Our Hershey and two gram crackers and you know build it up like a smore.

I took a bite of them and Gosh,it's was so God damn Good. Everybody finished  them very quickly. "Now Let's Play Hide in go seek!" My dad said.

Jager Was it and we had to hide. I took Bell's Hand and Told her,"Bell,Hide with me Please?" She nodded. We Quickly Ran Really Far From we suppose To be. "Blanket,I think we are pretty far from were we suppose to be." Bell Says. I finally Gently Pushed her to A tree.

Jager's POV
Great,I have to find Mostly All students. Most people are behind the trees so I will go find them...
Wait a sec Is that Jennifer?! I think it is,"HA CATCH YOU JENNIFER!" She Rolled hers. "Yeah yeah what ever Jager."
We kept looking for People.

Bell's POV
Blanket Was looking down at me Bitting his Lip. My heart beat Was Going fast. I looked deep in his eyes. "Gosh Bell,why do you have to be so god damn Hot." Blanket says as his Lip going down to my neck. Now totally I was freaked out. "B-Blanket?" I ask As I'm shaking. "Yes Babe?" He says now facing me.

"Nevermind." I tell him. He gives me a Smile. He then wraps His arm around my waist tighter. He Lips are Still on my neck,Oh gosh He is Kissing my Neck. I don't like what he is doing to me,"B-Blanket..Stop please! BLANKET STOP IT...PLEASE Blanket Stop!!!" I scream at him. He lets me go. I Had to catch up my breathe cause he was doing too much.

"Blanket,I-I..." I say Looking at him. I was Running Away from him. "BELL...Come Back!" He screams. I went to look for Michael,I Finally see him. "Michael!" I went to go hug him. "What's Wrong Sweetie?" He asks. I didn't respond. I look at him. "Nothing Michael I just Needed to See you." I say. "Awww Bell." He says.

"Remember I'm always here for you Bell..." Michael Tells me. "I Love you Michael." I Say.

"I love you more."he Tells me.

I F**kin Hate...