CH2: Classes Plus English Class...

Hmmm...Okay where is my Name,Scrolling down...'Bell Pena' AH! Found it!! Now let me see who I get for my classes...1st Science,2nd Math,3rd English,4th HIStory,5th Dance Class,6th Drama. So I have to check the The teachers name. My Best friend (Jazzy) Called me,"HEY! Bell!!! Can you come? I got some great news!!!" I said,"Yes,what is the news?" She Responded with joy,"Me and you,for History,English and drama have the same Classes!!!" I smiled.
I had to go back to the chart and take a look at the Teachers Name,I didn't Really care for the Other teachers name but when I saw for english and Drama 'Mr.Jackson Rm58' the first I Thought was of my Idol Michael Jackson. I just really wished he was alive and be my Teacher. Oh well I had to go...Because the Bell Ranged. "okay where is room 48? HIStory....Oh here it is" I finally got there and thank god we can choose our own seat,Personally I like sitting waayy in the back. "GOOD morning ladies and Gentlemen,I'm Ms.Army" I think I'm gonna like this teacher if she is not strict,But oh well. After Finishing History next was Math which I kinda like. I looked at the clock and I said this to my head,"I can't wait for English and Drama,Just Imagine of the love of my life being my Teacher! That would be great!" Then my Teacher,Mr.Pine said to pack up our bags to go to our 3Class.I had a Feeling in my Heart, that one of my friends ask me if I was okay,I told them yes. Time to go To our 3Period,I headed to my Class,Rm58,with my Jazzy (My Bff) we were getting close to the class when...and security told me where is my seat and Thank goodness jazzy Sits next to me...The thing is that We had to wait 5min until "Mr.Jackson" comes...Also The bad thing is that I sit in the front,not just in the front but INFRONT of the desk of the teacher's. Then the security came and said.....