CH14:This is not Right

Bell's POV
*Sunday Night*
Okay,I already Packed my I bags to go back home,This weekend was AWSOME! "You ready?" Michael Asks."Yes,Michael" I say. "A Limo came and he let me in first,"Ladies First ;)" said Michael. I thank you him. Next was Blanket and then Michael.

Blanket's POV

Wow,My girl is Soo Beautiful! I'm gonna Give her my Phone Number. "Hey Bell did you have fun this weekend?" I ask. "Yes,It was fantastic!" She says.Prince and Paris Stayed Back Home. I Put My Arm Around Her Curvy Hip,She took a Deep Breath. I told her,"It's Okay...Don't worry" she smiled.

*4Hours Later*
Michael's POV
Hmm...I see that My son is Putting his arm around Bell's Hip...But they are Sleeping,I Must wake them up,Cause we here. "Bell,Blanket wake up,Were here!" I say. They both Finally wake up. "We here Michael,Already?!" Bell asks.
I nodded.

Bell's POV
Wow,what a Fast Car ride,Man I slept With Blanket around Me...Weird. I got Out the Limo...with a Fedora That Michael Gave me. I see my Mom and Dad waiting Outside. "HEY MOM AND DADDY!!! I had the best Weekend Ever!!!" I tell them. They were all Happy. I went to Michael and said,"Michael...Thank you for Inviting me Neverland,And it was my pleasure to meet Paris And Prince...It was a lot of fun,Really Thank you SOOO MUCH!!! Your are the Best Michael! I love you! Thank you once Again!" He smiled. "You are VERY Welcomed,See you Tomorrow at school...Come early ;) Good Bye." He Says. But before Blanket Gave me a Kiss in the Cheek...We all Wave them Goodbye.

*Monday*
Woah,I Had a Weird Dream of me And BJ...oh well it's 5:00Am and I have to get Ready to school and then Walk to school cause my Mom and dad Went to work...
My Outfit was:
•A Green Pastel Shirt
• Pink Maxi skirt
•White High Top Converse
I finally Brush my Curly hair in a Side Braid and took out some Curly hair...DONE ready for school.
*1Hour Later*
It was 6:55 and almost 7:00am...Man I feel so bad that what I'm doing with life is Not right...I always remember Jazzy(RIP) she would be the first On here,Now I'm the first On there and I still Feel Sad,And then I don't want to see JADEN cause I feel he's Gonna do something to Blanket or Me...Its Not right for me..."Heal the world" Pop up...This song is SOOO powerful,it's a very beautiful song. I finally got there so The security opens the gate...since its a Private School,Not Public School.

-------
Oh not you Again!!!! I just Have to ignore him...."Hey Babe...

A\N: HEY PEOPLE!!! So how you guys doing? So who do you think appears? What is Bell going to do? Thank you for reading,Please Share,Vote and Comment.
Also THANK YOU FOR 500 READS!!!!!!!!!!! Wow,thank you really!!! Love you!!!
It's All 4 L.O.V.E!!!
~Bell Moonwalker