CH19: Dance with me

A/N: just a Heads up,Do you want me to Call Prince Michael 2nd Blanket or Bigi? Please Leave a comment down Below...for right now it's Blanket :)

Bell's POV
Okay Blanket was taking me to his room,he told me to sit down on his bed...so I sat down. He started to Take out a wii control Remote and hand me one. "Wanna Play MJ experience?" He asked. "I'm not good at Dancing *Blushes* " I Respond. "Oh Shamone,I know you are very good...trust me." He says. "Okay okay,Let's Play."

He Chose Billie Jean. Oh man I already practice This song and it's pretty easy,but I don't want Blanket to see me do the Crotch grab. Which Michael does it in the him,but of course with his LONG looking Fingers it looks like he's Crotch Grabing. Ya feel me? "Wanna do this one babe?" He asks. "Uh...sure" I say.

He quickly grabs his fedora and Gives me also a fedora too. Oh boy Blanket Looks HOT in that fedora. I think he should wear it more often. We started dancing until Michael came in and said,"Ooh Can I join? Pretty please?" We let him dance with us.
-----

After some Fun Dancing I sat down on Blanket's Bed just Looking at his Gorgeous everything! He was walking toward a Shelf full of CDs. "What you looking for Boy?" I ask. "For the BAD album." He says. Weird.

After Finding the Album He put the cd in a DVD player and start playing the songs. He skip some songs Until he stopped. The beat was playing and I guess the song was,"I just can't stop Loving you" .

He quickly stands in front of me and says. "May I please have this dance?" I was Blushing apparently. "Yes,you may have this dance with me." I respond. I stand up and walk Abit far from the bed since his room is pretty big. He put his hands around my waist. And we started dancing,Ya'know royal Ball style.

Blanket's POV
I can't believe I'm having this moment with the girl I love. I adore this song! This is like how much I love her.
I was singing the lyrics to her:
"My life ain't worth living
If I can't be with you...

I just Can't stop loving you,
I just can't stop loving you
And if I stop...
Then tell me just what
Will I do... "

I then tell her,"you are my life,I wouldn't let you go...you're just another part of me...I love you Soo much..." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Blanket,I wouldn't live with out you too,your also a part of me...like your dad." She says. Our noses almost touches,and our lips. We stop dancing to take a break. "I'll be right back...want a cup of water?" I ask. She nodded.

Michael's POV
Great,On Wednesday My class has a Park Trip,how delightful. Anyways...I'm Gonna Check on Bell. I went to Blanket's room And I see no one...I went looking in the room. Until I found her on the floor. With her head down. "Hey are okay,Sweetheart?" I ask. She looked up at me. "Yes...I'm just,you know A bit Uncomfortable." She says.

"Why?" I ask. "It's cause me and Blanket Danced,and you know kinda 'Romantic' way And I was a bit uncomfortable. Now I'm all shy." She explains. "Everything is okay...c'mon just be yourself.My boy won't hurt you since you guys are already going out,right. Anyways I hear Blanket coming so Talk to you later." I say. She smiled,and I left the room letting BJ entering the room.

Bell's POV
Woah. I think it's already night and there's school tomorrow. BJ gave me the cup of water. I finally Drink some water.Blanket was Putting up a movie on. It was GHOSTS. I also took the Medication the doctor Told me to take.
------------------------
After a Few mins,I Fell asleep on Blanket's shoulder,I felt he was holding my hand. It was a Fun day today....I hope Tomorrow is a good day too.

A/N: Hey guys!!! So...sorry for not updating these past days.Anyways...Thank you for Reading!!! Please Vote and Comment and all that Jazz. What is going to happen Next?
Hint: Jennifer and Bell...FS👭
And we are almost to 1K reads!!! What?!? I will do a update ok that once we reach to that...Much L.O.V.E!!!
~Bell Moonwalker<3