CH21: Some Free Time

Bell's POV

It was Tuesday! Which means,"TACO TUESDAY!" Just Kidding. Today I have no Homework. I don't Think Jennifer Either. So I'm gonna ask her to come to the dance Studio with me to practice for Michael's Late Birthday Surprise. I was Calling Jennifer,"Hey Gurl,Can you come to the Dance Studio?" I ask. "Yes...I will be There like in 7mins." She says. I finally got ready.

I was Dancing to "Legendary Lovers" by Katy Perry. I love this song...But I was Only dancing to this song because I Had free Time.
When the song Finished. Some Said,"Wow beautiful, you Dance Sexy!". I turned around and it was...Blanket. "Blanket how did you Find me? Oh boy,I'm Shy." I said. I went to hug him. Damn he's Hugs are just Soo Warming.

"I just knew you were here Cutie." He says. "Oh,I didn't Know until I turned Around." I say. He Hugs me Harder and walks me To the wall..."You are my Life." He says. He then started Kissing me. Oh boy...
"Well,Well...Look who is making a Cute Couple." Jennifer says. Me and Blanket Quickly Separated each other. "Jennifer! Sorry,I didn't Know you came." I say.

"Ahaha...Its okay Gurl,Just Ya'Know don't get TOO Intense in here." She winks at me. Blanket Went to sit on the Floor just watching us. We are Dancing "Loving You" and "Another Part of Me".

Blanket's POV
Woah! Bell's an AWSOME,Dancer. Also Jennifer too,but not as Good as My girl. And Plus Bell's Body is Perfection! I hope she gets my Dad for the park Trip Tomorrow. I'm so happy there doing something for my dad's Birthday. That's so sweet. It's Going be a lot of fun. What I notice is that Jager Kinda Has a Crush on Jennifer. Which I'm Not gonna tell her.
They were Finally Finished.

"You Two danced Great." I say. "Thanks. Ahaha" They both Laughed and said.

"Shamone Baby,show us Some of those Karate Skills...Pwizze?" Bell saying. "Okay okay,So you go like this..." I showed.

*Knocks On the Door*
"Stand Back Ladies,I got these" I say to them. "Come in!" I scream. Jen and Bell went More Far from me. The door Opens and it's Jaden. Bell Starts To Get Serious. "Jaden get out of here! I don't want to see you again! Leave me Alone!" Bell scream at him. He kept Coming In Closer to her. Jennifer Grabs His Shirt and pull Him Outside. I quickly went to Hug Bell and Secure her.

Jennifer's POV
I Grabbed Jaden's Shirt and pushed him to the floor,"Leave Us Alone! Why Can't you understand?! We don't want to see you again. Now go And F**k yourself or Worse things is going to happen to you more. LEAVE!!!" I shout to him. He quickly got Up and Left Running like a Little Winy Girl. Ha! That's what I Thought!Damn This boy is just Terrible! I'm going to check what's Up with Bell.

Bell's POV
Oh boy Jaden Came for like No reason! He just ruins my Day! But I got Blanket and Jennifer who are my True Friends.

"Anyways...Beautiful which Teacher Are you getting for the Trip?" Blanket Ask. "Your Dad." I say. "AWSOME!" He screams. We Started to Talk for the free time we have. "Hey Maybe lets Go Play Hide-N-Go-Seek for a bit?" I say. "Okay let's go..." They say.

*6:45pm*

Blanket Hasn't Find me yet. I was Behind a Tree...Until Blanket Pulled me To the Grass,Untop of me. "I think it's Time to go." I say. We Found Jen. We all gave a Group hug and Headed Back home.

Today was a Fun,Disturbing Day.
Can't Wait Tomorrow for the Trip. I wish Michael was Playing With us. But maybe Tomorrow....