CH17: Doctors...

*2weeks Later*
Bell's POV
I felt Pretty much sick these past Few Weeks. I might ask my Mom or dad to Take me. If they can't I might ask Michael...And what is Weird that I Haven't Got my 'Women' thing yet this month...I been Having it,but Not this Month...Strange. I'm still away from Blanket...I do still have feelings for him...Even tho his Kissed Destiny.

I think I'm Ready to talk to him Now. But not Today tho. It was Saturday and I'm Alone at My House...Dancing. After I finished Dancing I texted my Mom if she could take me to the Doctor...Nope. What about Dad...Nope. I know that they Have Jobs but can't take a Moment to take care of my health?! I'm gonna ask Michael...Yes.

"I'm Shy Michael,what happens if It's a disease or Something?!" I say nervously. "Don't worry,Everything will be alright,sweetie." He says.
The Doctor came Inside. "Hello,I'm Ms.James..." She said. We greeted her. "What's the problem sweetheart?" She ask. I was shaking. "I Haven't had my 'Women' Thing this month...I been haded but Not this Month...And I know my Schedule,Miss." I explain. She tested my Heartbeat and all that Stuff.

"Hmm...everything is alright,Take this Cup and you Know what to do..." She says.

... .... ...
I gave her the cup and went back inside the room. I looked at Michael,he just Gave me a smile.

*3Mins Later*

"Miss Bell Everything is Alright. She says. "Really? But how?" I asks.
She said,"Its Normal for the First year for Girls...Next Month I'm Sure everything is Alright." I was in shocked.

I finally Went home,Still Shocked. At least Everything is Okay.

A/N:Thanks for reading...What is gonna Happen Next? Please Comment and Vote and all that Jazz...And I know it's Mess-up with this story,But I will Update as soon as possible :) remember it's ALL 4 L.O.V.E
~Bell Moonwalker <3