CH25: Michael's Late Birthday

*Yes,It's the Future and Just deal with it."

*Few Months After the Trip* 
January 29,2016

Bell's POV

Great tomorrow is Michael's Late Birthday Gift...Which Me And Jennifer Have a surprise dance for him. Now I'm Soo distracted cause Michael is teaching us English,and Blanket is Next to me...Which I hate him now. "Miss Bell,Can you give me a example of a Simile please?" Mr.Jackson said. Sh*t Now what do I do! "Um...Uh,Michael Jackson Brightens my day like a Dimond." I respond. "Ahaha Thank you Bell." Michael Says with a giggle.

Good,Now I feel Embarrassed.
I looked at the clock...11:45 YAS! Almost 12:00pm! Finally! "Now Please share your answers with your Partner." Michael Says. I didn't want to talk to Blanket. I took a deep breath. I turned To face at him. He gave me a Death Stare. Okay..."Bell Can we talk at Lunch?" He asks.

I didn't answer. He Holds me Hand. I Slightly Pulled my hand out of his,"Don't Touch Me Again," I tell him. "Why?" He asks in a Different Voice. "Cause of what you did At the trip to me and I didn't Like It at all,that's why I ran away from you." I gave him a Death Stare look. 

He stops for a sec,Oh Shane is Coming. "Here's Your Pencil you let me Borrow,Girl." He tell me as he gives me a Wink. "Thank you Shane,But what are you gonna use now?" I ask Curiously. "Oh I found one in my Backpack.Talk to you later." He says.

Blanket's POV
Hm...There's Something Between them. Just stop thinking about this. I look at Her. "Oh I'm sorry,Please for give me,I won't act like that again." I Say sadly. She Chuckles a bit. "Okay Blanket,But if you Do it again We are DONE,okay?" She responds Seriously. I nod.

"Hey so what is your answers?" I ask. Then she share her answers and I share mine. "The bell is gonna ringed in 2mins so please pack up and When it rings you may go to lunch,Maybe see you in Drama.Have a Nice day." My dad Says. We Packed Our stuff and finally it ringed and Headed out.

Where's Bell Going? I see here walking with Jennifer,I grab Her arm and She stop,"Where Are you going?" I ask. "To Our Dance Teacher.Why?" She says. "Oh Nothing,well Have Fun." I say. They both gave me a smile and Left.

Michael's POV
Great A lot of Work to check,But I will try to Finish at least 70% Of it. I think for Drama I put a movie since it's Wednesday. Ah I see a letter,Who could it Be for? I Shouldn't Read it...Its on Bell's Desk,I'm Just Gonna Take it and When it's Drama I will give it to her.

QUIZES Is next Week Which Students will have Test and have to study A lot. Poor Children. Anyways,Got to get to work now. But First,Let's Put some Rhythm Nation Which is One of my Favorites.

*Drama*
Bell's POV

Great I Can't find the Letter I had for Michael. Man I Lost It! I checked Everywhere,But no sign. I ask Blanket if he saw but he said No. I did the same thing with Jen,Shane,And Jager. And It Took HOURS to write that letter because I really had to think what I wanted to write in it,Now it's gone. Great We're watching a Movie. I didn't want to watching and put my head down and Almost Cry. 

Then I hear a angelic Voice. "Sweetie,Why are you crying? Is there Something wrong?" Michael asks. I look up at him,Gosh why is he so God damn Beautiful?! "Oh Well...Uh," I say kind Dum. "Oh shamone Tell me." He said giggling. "Well I lost...A letter." I said Seriously.

He arched an eyebrow,"Well I think I have it,Hehe." Michael said. "You Better not have Read." I give a death face look. "Ahah Of course I didn't,It wasn't mine.Let me give it to you." He said Giggling. Finally he hands the letter. "Here you go." He told me. "Thank You." I respond.

Good,now what movie are we watching? Home alone,Great. This is a Funny movie. Ah,I see Blanket Passing something to Jasmine,What could they be up to? I'm not Going to be Nosy,so I better Just Be quite. I was going to Open my Notebook,when Blanket Passes me a Note."Read it." He tells me. I opened it and it said,"Meet me after school tomorrow in the Grass Area."

I looked at him and Nodded. I was Packing my Supplies just incase the bell rings. "Bell,Please Come here." Michael Demands me. "Yes Mr.Jackson?" I ask. He gave me My report Card. "Congrats Bell,You got Mostly all A's But just 1 B on the Exams,You did Awesome." He said with a Smile.

"Oh,thanks Mr.Jackson." I respond Happily. He Kept Calling Students to get there Report cards... After a Few Minutes,Michael finished Passing them out. OH the bell rings,Time To show Michael our Late Birthday Gift to him. Of course I told some of My friends too stay,so they did.

"Michael I know that Your birthday has Past,But here is our late Birthday Gift to you. And we Love you." Jennifer Says. "I love you More." Michael Say With a smile.

*Dancing to 'Loving You First' And then 'Another Part of Me'*

After Finishing The Dances Everyone Clapped and Told us Good things. "Thank SOOO Much Bell and Jennifer,Really Thank You!" Michael Told us While Hugging Us. "Your Welcome Mr.Jackson" me and Jen Told Michael at the same time. We both Giggled.

After Everybody Left,Only me,Blanket,and Michael are In the classroom. "Um...Mr.Jackson?" I say. "Yes?" Michael Said. "I-I,Wanted to give this to you." I told him as I Handed the letter. "For Me?" He asks. "Yes,Michael." I respond. "Thank You Sweetie." He told me as he gave me a kiss in my Forehead. "Oh...Michael,Blanket,I got to go now. See you tomorrow Morning?" I tell them. "Okay,And Yes tomorrow Morning." Michael Told me. I said Goodbye and Headed Out.

Michael's POV

Oh Well,I packed everything While Blanket fixes The desk Tables. "Son,Are you ready to go home?" I tell Him. "Yes Daddy,but are you gonna Read the Letter?" He told me. "When We get home." I Told him. I turned Off the lights,And Closed The doors,Now Blanket and I Went to the Car.

*Home*
I Put down My Bags and When to out some pj's on. "Now Where is that Letter?" I told My self. Ahh! Here is it. I Opened it and see 3 Paragraph Letter. I started Reading...

Dear Michael Joseph Jackson,
       All I wanna say That Happy late Birthday,and I wish you A wonderful Day. I am Soo Proud to be a fan of yours. You Mean the world to me,Thank you for inspiring SOOO many people around the world. Meeting you is the best Gift I could ever I had! Thank you for the awesome adventures We had. Michael,you are Really Beyond Awesome!

Before my Life was Very Hard after my Friend Passed Away,But once I get to know You more,It was a life miracle. And Michael,I just Really Wished I could have taken all that pain you had over those lies the tabloids made. But Your fans are always here for you.
Man,Visiting Neverland was the best Memory I have with you. You are Really the BEST!

Also Thank you for all your loving heart. I'm so Happy to be your fan,it's just wonderful. I love you SOOO much Michael! And oh yeah,can you please teach me how to do the James Brown Leg shuffle? And Much love<3
Your student,
Bell P.

Wow I really Loved this letter,it made me tear up alittle. I put it on my Desk. It was almost 7:00pm and I Have to make sure My son has done his HW and get ready to go to bed. Today was a Great day.

*Next Morning*
Bell's POV

As I Go to the gates to Wait for My friends,I see Shane coming To me."hey Bell." He said,"Hey Shane." I respond,He sat next to me and we started talking.

"Hey Look there's Destiny..." Shane Tells me.

Oh hell No....

A/n: Hey guys! First all I wanna say,sorry if this Chapter was a bit Longer Than Normally. And Ohhh...Destiny came,What is going to happen? Anyways,Since It's Michael's Birthday Month....I Did this Chapter Title.

Just so you know This Book Is Almost Gonna End...BUT not Yet,so Don't worry. I hope you all have 'Thriller' day,if you know what I Mean XD. See you Next time,Byee

It's All 4 L.O.V.E