CH27: No Mr.Jackson?

*February 1st,2016 Monday*
Bell's POV
Oh My,Jaden...
"HEY GURL!!!" He Says.
Is he even Okay?
"Uh...Hey Jaden." I respond.
"Wanna Go Out?" He Says.

"Um,Jaden you Already know I am Blanket's Girlfriend,and I hated how you treated me A couple times,So No thank you." I say back.

"Oh yeah,Forgot. I will go ask Another girl,anyways,Bye!" Jaden goodbyes.

Now I head to the Cafeteria. Where's Jennifer? Ah,I Found Her hanging with Jager. Hmm what can they be up to? Nah,That's Not my Business.

"Hey what's Up Gurl!" Jager Says.
I smiled at him. "So...Where Is Blanket? Have you seen Him?" I ask Jager. "Oh Blanket,I think he hasn't come yet,He should be here by now." He Responds.

"Oh Okay,Thanks Anyways. I will be right back. So see you In First Class Jennifer. Bye Guys." I say.

*after the 2 Classes,3 Class*
Hmm...Why is Everyone still outside the door? Shouldn't Michael already be letting us in?!?Someone taps my Shoulder,It's Blanket. "Hey Bell." He Says with a Smile.
"Hey Cute Boy." I respond with a Wink.

He chuckles. The door opens,What NO MR.JACKSON TODAY! We have a Substitute?!?!? Awww Man!
"Hey Blanket,Why Isn't your Father here today?" I ask.
"Oh he got To go somewhere that deals with school,Ya'know."
He tells me.

"Oh...I thought he was sick,But thank God he Isn't." I respond.
We head in And take our seats.

It's a Female Substitute. "Hello Class,I am Ms.Morrish,Today Your teacher isn't Here,and I am Gonna Take care of you. Mr.Jackson Assigned that you have to Read Chapters 6-7 and Write A Summary.If you need any Help,Please Raise Your Hand."  As she Passes out the Worksheet.

Great.

Ugh,I'm still very stressed out of My parents Divorce. I can't get that out of my mind! I feel I'm gonna Really bring My grades down with my family Problems!
Why is this Happening To ME?!?!

BELL JUST STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE!

"Young Lady." The Teacher called me.
"Yes Ma'am?" I respond.
"May you please take this to the office?" She asks.
"Um...Sure." I respond.
I take the paper To the office...

*Last Class*
Ugh...To Much Work to finish. It's Very funny that when Mr.Jackson is here the class is very quiet,But when there's a substitute,Ohh boy the class gets TURNED UP!

The lesson is still-"CAN YALL PLEASE BE SILENT!" the Teacher shouts.

Oh yeah it's raining,I LOVE the sound of Rain. It's like a Stranger In Moscow.
There's just like 5 mins Left of Class until it's time to go home. "It's almost time to go Home,So please pack up your Things." The teachers says. We pack up our bags and hand in our Assignment.

"Hey Babe,are You gonna Stay Over At my House?" Blanket Asks Me. "Yes,Remember..." I say. "Oh YEAH! Forgot,Sorry Girl." He Says with a chuckle.
"Lol Its okay." I respond.

The bell Rings,"Uh Nope,You Guys Ain't going anywhere,Since you Kids were loud and wasting my time,You're staying five minutes after class.So STAY IN YOUR SEATS!" The teacher explains.

How delightful...

*Blanket's House (Aka Michael's House)*

"FINALLY HOME!" Blanket says,Throwing his Backpack to the couch. I put my Back up On the couch as well. "I love You Bell." Blanket says As he wraps he arms around me. "I love you too." I respond.

"I'm Gonna take a shower Babe,Be right back." He says.

"Okay,Then it's my turn." I respond.

Ugh,Time to Finish some Math Homework.

*After Finishing Homework and Taking shower*

"Soooo....Now what?" Blanket Says.

"I don't Know." I say back.
"I have an idea,I'm gonna perform Come Together to you,How about that Sugar Pie?" He Tells me.

"You are literally Not gonna do that BLANKET! You know only your father Can do that." I say.

"Awwww Shamone,Just One time,Pweeez..." He Says while making me Puppy dog Eyes. "Okay okay,Go Ahead,But don't be TOO DIRTY." I respond. "Got it." He Says.

"......Come together,Right now,
Over Me,Come Together Babe,Come Together Babe,Come Together,Come Together...."
Blanket Sings (Well Lip Sync)And Dances At the same time.

He is just....Good! *Bites Lip*

*Done with the mini Performance*
"So,Did you like It?" Blanket asks.
"I didn't Like it,I LOVED IT!" I Cheered up.

"What time is your father Coming? It's like 7:30pm already Bro." I Say. "He should Come any time Right now. Oh Yeah Baby,Your B-Day is Coming up in 19 Days! How excited!" He says Smiling Happy.

"Oh Okay,and Yeah,Yours Too,But in 20 days." I say.

*The Door Nob Kinda Opens*
"Bell,Go get a Pan,GO!" He Shouts.
I quickly grab a pan.
The Door Opens,"GOOOOTTT-" I scream while I was about to hit the person with the pan,"CHILDREN Be Careful! It's MICHAEL!" Michael shouts. He gets inside.

I'm literally shaking right now,Michael is REALLY going to get mad me. HE WILL HATE ME!!!! "I-I'm Sorry M-Michael." I Say with my shakey Voice.

I buried my palm hands into my face.*Starts Crying* It's okay sweetie,Don't cry Please,At least You didn't hit me with that Pan." Michael responds.

"BUT I ALMOST HITTED YOU MICHAEL!!!" I cried out. "NO But's,Please Bell,It's not your fault..." He tells,as he hugs me."You Sure?!?!?" I ask him,Looking at him in the eyes
"Yes I am Sure." He tells me,Wiping my tears off with his thumb...

"I hope My classes Behaved good,Including you Two." Michael says. "Now,It's 8:35pm and Its time for you two to go to bed,So go upstairs and Put on your Pj's and sleep." Michael tell us.

Me and Blanket head upstairs and put on our pajamas.
"Goodnight Bell." Blanket says as he Gives me a Kiss in the cheek.

"Good night Blanket." I Say back.

*2:25 am*
"M-MICHAEL!!!!"......

Soooo....I updated. How do you think Michael is going to react to the Report The Substitute gave? What might happen next? Anyways,I will TRY to upload weekly. And Tbh This Book is About to end,But Not Yet. I hope you liked it. I hope Yall have a Wonderful,Magical Week! See you next time! Much LOVE!!!