CH9: NOOOOO!!!!! This can't be TRUE!!!! D: D':

As I Started School,Jazzy hasn't came,which I'm start to worry. BEEEEP time to go to 3period,English. I headed to class,I sat down in my seat. "Hello,Please Take our your HW from Yesterday" Michael Said,While Blanket Just Sat there. 11min has Pasted..."BEEP!!! please Close your doors,We are in Code Red(Which Means We are in danger,Or something outside Of the school is In danger) Please Teachers Take care of your Students,don't let Nobody Go out...We will Alarm When everything is okay,There is a House On fire,Please Children Calm Down,everything will be Okay,Thank you" Oh Man,there is a House on fire. Then Mr.Jackson said,"Please Stop what you doing and Look at me and listen to me." Man,I was so Scared,no matter What! "Okay,everything will Be alright,Please We are Going to do nothing For right Now,But you may talk to Your friends Quietly." Man,I wanted to cry,I wanted to go see what was Happening outside! I put my head down...I felt I was Lost without Jazzy! Then,I felt a Hand On top in my head,I looked up and it was...Blanket."Don't worry Bell,If Jazzy Isn't here you have me and My Dad as Good friends too ;)" Aww...He was SOOO Sweet! "Oh,Thank you,Blanket,Uh...Do you want Talk For Right now?" He Then sat down in Jazzy Seat,and started to talk."So,what's your Favorite Color,Blanket?" I asked."Oh,Green,Let me Guess Yours,Um...Is it Pink or Black and red" he Said. I smiled and Of course Blushed. Then Michael came up to us,"Ah,I see that you guys are like Best Friends now,huh.How Wonderful He-He" BJ and I both Giggle."Mr.Jackson,Uh...Have you Gotten News?" He went Back,and said,"Um...Please Look forward,I haven't Gotten News yet,But later I might." CAAA BBBOOOOMMM!!!! A bomb has Exploded In the House on Fire again. "Oh Gosh,MICHAEL,BLANKET,I'm Scared,I don't Feel good,I need to go out and see what is Happening!!!" I screamed. I ran Out of the class,Like Whatever! Securities Were Chasing me,I went out the school,see a House Burned.
... ... ...
"Oh OH Oh,NOOO!!! This can't be Real!!! JAZZZZZYYYY!!!! Her house Is Burned DOWN!!!! JAZZZYYYY!!!!" I CRIED!!! I went to the floor,And started Crying and screaming!!! This is the worst DAY OF MY LIFE!!!" However,A fire fighter,Came up and said,"You must be A Best Friend of the family,Well...The Family,Has Died,I'm sorry" JAZZZY!!!i need you,why does your house need to be Burn!!! At Least Your are peaceful In heaven Right now...Love you Jazzy and your Family. I'm gonna miss you!!! I Fainted into the Darkness...

A/N:WOAH!!! Jazzy's House Exploaded!!! How sad,That is the reason She didn't Came to school...what is gong to happen Next? Thanks for reading!
Please Comment,Vote
Love you all!
~Bell Moonwalker<3