CH12:Prince,Paris and Neverland FUN!!! (part 1/2)

Bell's POV
*Friday After School*

Well,Of course I ask my mom if I can Go to Neverland Today,But she or I didn't say if can Stay for the weekend so I might have to call Her later First and She said yes,But not that "Staying" things Yet tho. Man,I was Too Excited to see Prince and Paris.I wonder how would Neverland look like. "Already Bell...Lets get in the car" Michael Told me."Okay...Let's Go" I responded.

Blanket's POV
Damn,Why does Bell got to be Soo Cute! I need her to make her mine(Girlfriend) but I don't really know If she REALLY has feelings for me tho. "So,Uh...Bell what do you want to talk about?" I ask her."Um...I don't really know...This week has been Terrible for me :( Blanket" she Says in a Sad Voice.But trust me I'm gonna make her happy."Oh yes...All week starting on Monday,But today ITS GOING TO BE A BLAST!!! Trust me,Bell" I say...We were almost there like one more Hour."Hey,Bell do you like to get wet?" My dad Ask."Alittle but if it's Water balloons,no" Bell said,"Why?" me and my Dad both said at the same time."Cause one time,I was like 4 years old,and I got hit by a Water Balloon in my arm and then it's started to get super red,and then Blue,and purple and it burned a lot...so." She Explained."Oh...Do you like Super Soaker Fights?" I asked."Yes.Those are AWSOME!" She said,with a smile. Man,she is Soo F**king Cute!!!

Bell's POV

*1 Hour later*
"We HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" Michael Screams."Uh...Dad You didn't have to scream that Loud" Blanket said. I Didn't want to get out of the car cause I was Tearing of happiness. It's just BEAUTIFUL!!! OMG! Right there,Was Prince And Paris...Paris is Pretty and Prince is handsome. I finally got out of the "Fancy" car and I just Standing there. Michael came up to me and walk me to Prince and Paris. "Hello,You must be Bell,I'm Prince,Nice to meet you" Prince Greets Me.I greet Prince and Paris the same way.Then MICHAEL Magically takes out Super soakers Guns."Ready for a Water Gun fight?" We all said Yes...And started Wetting Fight.
*45Min Later*
Paris POV
Woah! That was A lot of fun...Now I'm all soaked! At least I got some clothes In my room. I'm gonna Invite Bell for a Sleep over tonight with some of my friends. Everybody went to go changed Cause all of us Were SOAKED. "Bell,Meet us At The Grass Over there,Okay" I tell her. She noded.

Bell's POV
It's Really fun here at Neverland. I been Enjoying so Far Here,But I'm not sure If I'm going back home or staying here,I have to ask Michael and my mom,but my mom first. Not right now tho,later. I got Dress for something going on at the grass area. But I just whore a Crop top,and some Jeans with Black high Top Converse. I headed to the Area,"Uh...Hello? Somebody out here,or I have to wait?" I Scream out. "BOO!" Blanket Scared the Hell out of me. "BLANKET!!! You scared me!!!" I tell him.He giggles,But I gave him a Serious Stare."Okay,Okay I'm Sorry,we're going to have a picnic with all of us" he Responses. I then saw a Beautiful picnic with Prince,Paris and Michael sitting. "Wow,this is just...Beautiful" I say. We started Enjoying the beautiful day and eating."So hey Bell,um...Do you want to stay Tonight for a sleep Over with me and 2 Friends of mine?" Paris Asks."Well,I'm not sure Yet If I'm Going Back Home or staying here...I have to call my mom first tho,and I would love to have a sleepover with you" I Say.

A/N: Hey People,sorry for not updating these Past days. And I think I have to make a Part 2 of the Neverland "Weekend",what is going to happen Next? What is Bell's Mom going to say? I was going to Say,if you guys want to Collab with me,But after the Neverland "Weekend",if you want to collab with me,and I can Collab with You in one of your Stories...Like your Going to include the Main Character in of your Stories and I include One your Main Characters in my Story.Please Message me,so we can Sort It out...Thank you for reading!
We're ALMOST at 500 READS!!!! Thank you SOOO much!!! Please Comment Vote and all that Jazz...
Remember It's all 4 L.O.V.E!!!
~Bell Moonwalker