CH8: Michael Jackson or Blanket Jackson?

*One week Later*

Okay,So again Today is Morning and I'm very sleepy,but yet very excited. It's been a week since I started 7th grade which is going good so far. Today my Mom had Work so I have to go walking by myself,Well I can meet one of my friends Along the way. "Looking out,Across The Night-Time..." Me singing to Human Nature.
*1 hour Later*
Yes I Know that I said that Driving to school is like 5min,But walking is like 1Hour. Finally I got there and I didn't see Jazzy. I wonder why she hasn't came,she is Always Early. Weird. "Good Morning Miss,Pretty Bell" Michael Said to me. "Good Morning Michael,Ah,I see that you have Blanket with you,or should I say,Prince Michael II ;)" I was surprise that my 2ND crush came to my school. "Please Call me Blanket,And Nice to meet You,Bell"

Man,his Voice is just Soo Cute! But BJ's Eyes! He just Looks like Michael!!! Can't wait to meet him more! "Um...Michael I should get Going,to see my Other Friends since we have Like 50more mins" I told him. "Oh,Sure.Do you Want to come to my Class with Blanket meanwhile,Since this school is Mostly Empty Right now." Michael replies. I can visit MJ's Classroom anytime,but with Blanket? "uhh...yea,Sure lets go" I say. We headed To the Classroom. It's always Soo Clean. I kept Looking at Blanket,he is just A CUTIE,But I still Have feeling for Michael. Then....

A/N: HEY PEOPLE!!! So I just thought to bring to Blanket Jackson to my story,which in fact is my 2nd Crush.'He-He' What do you think what is going to Happen Next? Is Jazzy going to Come Back or Not?
Hint: Something Between Bell and BJ.
Anyways,Thanks for Reading!!! Please Vote and Comment :)
It's all for L.O.✌️.E
~Bell Moonwalker<3