CH20: Park Trip plan...And Best Friend Dream?

Bell's POV
It was Monday and boy,yesterday was A nice Day. I hope today at school goes Very well. I think Next week Is Mid-term week,which We do Exams. Of course Jennifer Went with me Since we have HIStory together. I really enjoy some Company. We finally got to our seats.

When Ms.Army Loudly Said,"Please Pay Attention...I have an Announcement make!" We were all sit up straight in our seats. She was a Strict teacher,But she is SOOO nice to me. "On Wednesday we have a Park Trip...Zamonie is Going to hand this Out and You get chosen by one of your teachers.Who ever you get,is what you get.That teacher wants this Sign by tomorrow,and Please Turn it in To Him or Her." She explained.

Wow,I hope I Get her or Mr.Jackson.But I'm fine with any teacher I get. Finally,Zamonie Past me mine and I Looked at it..."Please signed this by your Parents,and Turn it in to Mr.Jackson...He is Gonna be Your teacher for that Day." I was soooo Happy! "YASSS!!!" I screamed out.

Everybody looked at me as if I had killed Somebody,lol. Then they Ignored. "What did you get?I got Mr.Jackson" Jen asks. "Same,Want to be my Partner?" I say. "What about Blanket?" She says."Nah,Don't worry about him,I bet Jager is His partner,If they both get Michael." I respond. We were Both Very happy.

The Class Started,Today we were gonna Learn About Ancient Civilizations. Which is pretty Cool.

-------------------
Blanket's POV
I got Mr.Jackson for the trip. Also Jager too. "Hey do you wanna be my Partner?" I ask him. "What about Bell?" He says. "Nah,I'm Gonna Let her Be with her Friends. But if she gets my Dad,we might Get together." I respond. We were both happy. Ugh...Math Class,great. Anyways I gotta Try my Best to get good Grades.
Mr.Pine is Pretty Cool Teacher.

5th period Has Passed and Now it's Drama. Finally I Get to see my girl. I'm Dying over her just to see her. "Hey,Beautiful." I say to her. "Hey,Handsome" she responds.

*That Night*
Bell's POV
My Dad Signed My Slip To go to the Trip...I told my mom but now she is sleep and my dad was awake so...He signed it. I finally Got ready to go to sleep.
... .... ....
"Bell Don't worry about me ,I'm Fine right now. You will Forever be my Best friend.But I'm gonna give you an opportunity. If you want to have another Best friend.Go ahead. Spent Some More Friendship With Him/Her.

I'll Promise you,Your already have a Best friend with you,who is Always With you. Good Luck With your Next BFF. I love you Soo much from Up here." Jazzy's Voice appears. She is letting me to Have an opportunity to have another Best Friend. I miss her so Much. But I will give it a Try. But not yet tho. But I know which best Friend to Choose....

A/N: HEY PEOPLE!!!! So thanks for reading!!! Please Vote,Comment and all that Jazz...
What is going to Happen Next? Sorry for no MJ's P.O.V today. But I'll promise you Next Chapter there is. Oh btw...SHOUT OUTS TOO EVERYBODY!!! Hehe. Anyways,Talk to you later,Have a nice,And It's All 4 L.O.V.E!!!