CH26: YOU ARE...WHAT?!?

Bell's POV
Oh...My...Jackson,Destiny.
Great,Now what she Wants? "Do you like Her?" I ask Shane. "Ha,No." He responds Seriously.
"Well Who is Your Crush Then? Sorry For asking questions." I Tell him Back.

"It's okay,Well...you don't wanna know who it is." He Tells me looking At me In the eyes. "Okay then,when you feel Ready to tell me who it is,I'm Here,Shane." I Say Slowly Holding his Hand. He Kinda Blushes,which is Kind Cute.

"Hey Bell." Destiny Tells me. "Uh,Hey?" I say Nervously. "Oh Bell,All I wanted to say Is that Shane told me He Likes you,And Oh I Have to Leave,Talk to you later." She says. I Just Stood There Shocked. "Shane...is it true?" I ask him. "Uh,Well...Yes. I do Have a Crush On you,But Please Don't Walk Away." He starts to make a little Tear.

"It's okay,And No,I won't Walk away,You are my Best friend,I would Die if I Loose you Shane,Cause I already lost the Other half of me,Ya' know,I love you very Much,Okay? You know what,Lets go To the Cafeteria." I Tell Him. I Gave him a Hug before We go Inside the School. Now we are heading to The cafeteria. "Hey Bell,do you what was the HW for Ms.Army?" Zamonie Asks.

I tell her,she left and now I'm Siting Next to Shane And waiting for Blanket. Ah,now he came. We started talking and You know More talking Until the bell ringed.
------------------------
"Ahem,GOOD MORNING CLASS!" Ms.Army Shouts Out. Man it hurts my Ears. We all said good morning. Ugh,thank god it's Wednesday! Anyways We are gonna start a New Unit but I don't know what is going to be about.

I am Very sad today...Because my parents Been Fighting These past few Weeks and I been Locked In my Room or hanging out with Blanket and Michael,which I can't get that Out of my Mind! I have a feeling that something bad Is going to happen....

*After the Classes,Mostly at Lunch*

Blanket's POV
'Kay,now where is my Girl,and What are we having for lunch. Great The old Cheesebugers,which I terribly hate. Ugh,Wednesdays Suck to Me. Ah! I see Bell coming out the Restroom. "HEY!" I scream out. She stopped and looked at me,walking up to me. "Are you okay Babe?" I ask.

"Yes,I just Went to wash my Hands. I was Looking for you." She Tells me,thanks Goodness she's okay. "Oh okay,hey do you wanna Hang out for a bit?" I ask. She nods,so I hold her hand gently and walked together to the Grass area.

We are Really far away so we can have some Privacy,I'm nothing say like Dirty stuff,just you know,Me and Bell alone Together.

As we lay Down on the Grass,a tear started to Come out of Her. "Bell,Why are you Tearing?" I ask.
"Oh,It's...Nothing,Just That my eyes always Get watery,that is it." She tells me,sitting down. I get up,put my arms around her and tell her,"Bell,I know it's Nothing.".

She take a deep breath. "It's not that important...don't worry" she says. "Please Tell me,Because I care about you." I tell her. She buries Her head into my chest.
"Ugh...It's my parents,but Trust me,don't worry about that too much." She Tells me. I hug her a bit tighter,but not too much.

It's time to go to our other 3 classes,and then it's time to go.

*Drama*

Michael's POV

I greet my students,and now they are sitting quietly In their Seats. "Good After noon Bell." I say. "Good Afternoon Mr.Jackson." She tells me with her head down. Hm...Strange.

As the lesson is going,Bell's Head Is still down. My students Are working Quietly. I went up to Bell,"Sweetie,is Everything okay?" I ask. "Yes Mr.Jackson,everything is okay,just a Bit tired." She tells me. "Okay,Well just 5min until we go home." I tell her.

"CLASS,please pack up And get ready when The bell rings." I say.

finally the bell rings and everybody left. Now Time to check all this work back home.