CH10: Lost In Darkness

Michael's POV

Where is she? I can't Find her! I think I might have to go see Out-side of the school since I think there a lot of securities. ... ...
Ah! She is There,on the floor with all this smoke Air everywhere! She Fainted."Aww...My poor Baby,I need A Nurse and a WheelChair...SECURITY!" I finally called help and I saw the house all burn down,which is sad to me. We took to the Nurse and The nurse Cured her...But she still had her Eyes Closed. "She will Wake up like in 3min,Then you can take her back to the Class." The doctor said. "Thank you,Miss" I said. I felt Soo Bad for Bell that she means a lot to me! She opens her eyes..."Uh...Where Am I? Why am I in a Bed? What just Happened? Oh,Hey MICHAEL!" She said,"Hey,beautiful Student,Everything is okay,Let me Wipe that Tear From you.Are you okay?"

Bell's POV
Man,I just Fainted or What?! God,that Beautiful Smile Of Michael's is just...PERFECTION! But I still Feel Lost."Um...No MICHAEL! I feel Lost!!! I LOST MY BEST friend Mike! I even lost her family too! I'm just Sad,Sad,And sad." I kept crying,while saying that to Michael. "Mike,I feel Like a 'Stranger In Moscow' Just Imagine My feelings Feel like if a Mother Lost her OWN child! That's how I feel Michael!" I Kept Crying on. "Bell,don't cry cause If I see a Child Cry,I'm lost too...Shamone let's go to the classroom I think they Said that everything is okay,Now everybody is at Lunch." Mike said.

We Headed to the classroom,And Blanket was there,He went up to me and huged me."Are you okay,I feel bad for you.Don't worry I'll be here anytime for you...I'm gonna tell my dad if I can change my old school to this school,okay." Blanket told me."Thank you Blanket,I never Met a Such,Handsome,Sweet,Caring Boy like you." I told him.He Kinda Blush and Smiled.

-- --
*2Days Later*
Blanket was already in my school...In English and Drama.I LOVE Michael and Blanket a lot. I'm Still very Sad about what happened 2 Days ago :'(. Me and BJ have be connected a lot,But I don't know if he likes me or not.But I don't care If he doesn't Cause If you think that I'm that Type of skinny girl,I'm not.I'm Thick okay. It's been Okay,But I don't Feel good. "Alright Class,Today we are Going to watch a Movie...What about a SCARY movie?" The whole class Shouted Paranormal Activity3? Mr.Jackson Acepted the answer.
*Meanwhile
"Michael,May I go to the Restroom Please? I don't Feel good." He nods.So I went. ... ...I kept Throwing up. .... I finally wash my Mouth and face,I went out of the door when....

A/N:HEY!!! So I see that lot of "MOONWALKERS" been liking My story,which I love. Thank you for reading...It really helps! Please Comment,Vote ;)
It's all for L.O.V.E!!!
What do you think is going to happen Next?
~Bell Moonwalker<3