CH15: Please FORGIVE me!

Bell's POV
Man Okay JADEN is in Front of me and I don't know what to do...I don't want Blanket or Michael to come...I need to be brave of myself.

"Hey Babe...Can we talk?" Jaden asks.
I didn't Want to talk to him,but I have to."Jaden first of all,I'm not your Babe and Yes we can talk,But quick please." I tell him.
"Okay so I just want to tell you that you are beautiful and please for Give me for what happen Last Wednesday...I just had A crazy day over you and I really wanted you...sorry...Please!" He asks.
I felt Soo bad for him,but what he did to me was TERRIBLE and didn't Like it at ALL.

"Jaden...I told you I don't have feelings for you anymore and I'm Already dating Blanket...And I can not forgive you for what you did to me. If you really Payed attention to me when I had a Crush on you,I would have Dated you...But no. I got to go now..." I tell him. I leave him alone...and I went to see if Blanket or Michael Came.

I didn't see anyone...but I saw Michael going to the class but I chose to read a book for a little while. Until some friends of mine come. I was going to my locker to get my book...I was looking for it when I Felt a Hand on my waist."Ahhh!" I say. I turned around and it was Blanket.

"Oh Blanket...I fel-" Before I finished my Sentence he put his Finger on my lips and said,"I know...Its going to be better when we grow up." he says in a Low,Sexy voice. I instead put the book back and We went to the Cafeteria,What I liked about this School is that People here don't really care...They just act normal. It was like 7:35am and there was my friends. I got my breakfast and just started talking.

"So How's Your Relationship,Bell?" Jennifer Ask. I was going to answer but Blanket Did."Well,It's been great,I will never be with another girl,Cause Bell is my Life and I love her Soo Much...I would be Alone without her." He says. "Awww" My friends and his Friends were Saying. Then one of Blanket Friends ask,"Why do you like her,Blanket?"

Blanket's POV
I was in Shocked,Everyone knows why I like my baby. "Oh...Its cause she is Very Beautiful,Sweet,S.E.X.Y,And Has a Beautiful Heart."I Say.Bell started to Blush. "Blanket,I will come back,I'm Going to the restroom ;) Jennifer Can you come with me Please?" She says. Jennifer Took her to the restroom,I wonder what was Happening,Did I do something wrong? All of us just Talked.

... ... ... Bell's POV
I felt something In my stomach...I feel Soo Sick,I think I have a FEVER,my forehead is Warm. I quickly went to the toilet and Bent down to my knees and Starting to Throw up...but why? "Is everything okay,Bell?" Jennifer asked."Yes,just bit of y'Know." I respond.

I finally Washed my mouth...and went back. Everyone Looked at me,I told them,"I'm alright." I say. I went to Blanket and he gave me a Hug. I'm glad that I'm with him,he is the Sweetest Boy I ever met. "Are you sure you are Alright Babe." He asks. "Well...Kinda of,I think I Got a Fever,again" I say.

Why are Monday's soo complicated to me...since the day My BFF pasted away. It was time to start school,I love all my classes.

*Lunch*
After English,I headed with Jennifer since she Is kinda like A good friend of mine,I kinda feel better now, I see that Blanket Left with his friends which I don't mind,Maybe He wanted me to spent sometime with my Girlfriends(A/N:DON'T THINK WRONG,I'm saying like 'Friends')
He is so sweet. I just had to ask Michael about the homework if I can stay after school for some help. He said yes.

.... OH HELL NO,DESTINY!!!
"You B!tch get Away from my Boyfriend!" I scream. "Blanket how can you do this to me?!? I thought you really Loved me!!!" I scream at him.

"Bell,I didn't kiss her,Trust me,she just came up to me and She Just Kiss me,I DON'T KNOW WHY?!?! I don't even know her,Bell I would Never be with another girl cause you are my life...And there's No other girl as perfect as you...Please for give me" He says,Crying in Tears. "Hahaha,Yeah right,you don't know her...so why did you let her kiss you and you didn't Do anything to stop her? No." I say back trying to calm myself down. Destiny Just stand There. I couldn't Believe it.

Blanket Burst out into Tears..."Bell please...For give me.You are my LIFE,L.I.F.E!!! I would Never let go of you! I tried to stop her but she just wouldn't Let go of me!!! Please Babe...Please?!?!" He says. I just felt,My heart broken...

Is he telling the truth?

Should I forgive Him?

But why Destiny Kiss him?

Does Destiny Want me To beak up with Almost the love of my life?!?

What should I do? I feel Lost Again,"Like I'm Gonna Loose you" by Meghan Trainor.

Should I just forgive him Or should we Break up for just a little problem?

I'm Broken in Pieces...I don't know what to do!!!

A/N: So what do you guys think? What is going to happen next? Thank for reading,Please Vote and Comment ;) Much LOVE
~Bell Moonwalker<3