CH5: Show me around School Please :)

I Love reading my "Moonwalk" book ALOT!!! Everybody Finish the survey,But thank goodness we didn't Do the Presentation of ourselves tho.Then Mr.Jackson Said,"Now since everyone Complete the work for today,And sorry for Not finishing the whole Class today,But hey,You at least finish some work,Right? Okay,Now there's 5mins Left of class to go to lunch,You may Pack your bags,and when the BELL rings you may go,But Miss Bell has to stay." I wonder what he wanted me to do or what he wanted to say to me. The Bell has ranged But I'm just Here,sitting in my seat Just looking at his Beautiful face. I ask him,"Umm...Mr.Jackson,Why I had to stay?" The he responded,"Oh yes,Yes,Can you show me around the school? And I saw your survey and Your a fan of me Huh.It surprise me that you didn't Faint when you saw me He-He" Wow,I thought he Never pay attention to my Paper,What else did I have to say yes to show him around. I told him,"Oh yes Mr.Jackson,it's my pleasure to show you around" He smiled. He just Put on his mask,Fedora and We started to walk Around,while I showed him around....It was awkward For me walking Next him...But I hope I Become his Friend :) "So,Miss Bell,When is your Birthday?" He asked. I responded,"February 20th,I'm turning 13 By the way :)" (A/N:It is the truth,But it's next year) Next,Michael told me to stop,since I was done showing around,we still had 15mins left. Then he told me,"You are a Beautiful,Sweet,Nice,Young Girl,thank you for showing me Bell" I told him,"Thank you,and your welcome" He gave me a kiss in my Head and a Hug. Gosh,he smelled soooo Good,and that hug was SOOO good to. It was going good so far today for the 1st day of school. Can't wait for drama and see him again. The bell ranged I had to go my next class,and then Dance class...and finally Drama. I felt more Love for Michael Every second,But oh well.

A/N: thank you for reading,And please comment and Vote and all that jazz...I love everyone who reads my book,and every Moonwalker Is a Friend of mine :)
Much L.O.V.E
~Bell Moonwalker <3