CH11:Leave me Alone!!! Don't Touch me!!!

Bell's POV
I opened the door and there was my EX Crush,"Jaden?What are you doing here,Get away from me,I don't like or love you anymore...I have no feelings for you anymore!So bye!" I told him that.But Instead,He pushed me Back inside the Bathroom since is just One Bathroom for one person. "GET AWAY FROM ME JADEN!!! I don't like you anymore!! Please don't touch me!!!" I scream.

"Aww...My poor Baby Loves Me...Can you see I'm crazy for you...want me? He Started To Kiss me in the Lips...But I try To push him away From me. "PLEASE JADEN!!! Don't touch me!!!Move away!!!HELP!!!" I keep screaming! But of course he was strong...I kept pulling him away from me,but He is too strong! "We are gonna Make a PERFECT COUPLE and LIFE,OKAY!!!

If you don't let me have you,I'm gonna kill you or else" He said to me."Help Please!!! Jaden...Let me go. Leave me Alone! You don't understand that Were just kids!Please Stop DOGGING ME around!" I scream. But h doesn't Let me go!!!

Michael and Blanket's POV
Texting:

Blanket:Hey dad,Bell had been Taken alittle While right now,Can I go check?
Michael:I know right.Yes,you may check...

Blanket's POV
I was going to the restroom to find Bell,Then I hear Screaming "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! SomeOne...PLEASE HELP!!!"
I found the door where I think where Bell was in...And oh God,a boy,Pushing Bell to the wall,I have to save her!

"LEAVE MY GIRL ALONE!!! DON'T TOUCH HER!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!! STOP DOGGIN HER AROUND,YOU NASTY BOY!!!" I scream.I start to fight with This boy,I tell Bell to go back of me."Aww...Look who's here,a Ugly Girl...Who think he is all cute with MY girl!" He told me,But I PUSHED HIM down to the floor."DON'T CALL HIM THAT JADEN!!! He is A BOY!!! And HE IS WAY HOTTER THAN YOU!!!CAUSE YOU UGLY AS F**K!!! And You Are NOTHING, NOTHING to me!!!" Bell Screams.
Finally the Security came and took him to the office to Solve the problem. I hug Bell,"Are you okay? What did that boy do to you!I'M here Okay...I love you!" I told her. "I'm alittle disgusted and Uncomfortable right now...That Boy was Disgusting With me right now,I Tell him that we're too young. But I try to push him but he was strong and he Kept me from pushing Him! I don't feel Very well Blanket! And I don't know how to say this,But...I love you More! I always had feelings for you since the day I met you!" She says.

I gave her a Kiss on the cheek and Wiped those Tears from her with my Thumb. I took her Back to the class,They were still watching the movie. There was still like 5 more mins until the bell rings. I told her to put her head down on the Desk. I texted my Dad about everything that happened. Finally the Bell Ringed. Everyone Left,But not my dad or Bell or me. The doors were closed and Bell just still having tears.

Michael's POV:
Man,Soo many things has Happen to My poor Bell...I might...
"So,Bell...Do you just want to be alone for Abit?" I ask her."No,I'm fine when I see you and Blanket. Your my Idol Michael,And I'm very Honored to spent some of my life time with you and BJ...But some things in my life right now are all mixed up...That I can't even! FIRST,I have the BEST teacher in my WHOLE entire life,which is you,Next,I lost my BEST friend,Then,Someone Was trying to Kiss with me! And plus,I'm not skinny but thick/Medium! I just need to go to a Fun place where I can Just have fun!" Bell Says. Then Blanket says,"Bell,We love you,and Your are beautiful inside and out...Believe in Yourself,I never seen a Beautiful Girl like you with that Cute body of yours and Your heart is Beautiful too! Do you want to come somewhere with my dad and I and if you want you can See Paris and Prince and Could Have a BLAST over there! But on Friday?" Bell,was in shocked! "Do you mean...!!!YES!!!"

A/N: hey!!! So I just Made this CHAPTER into action! And what do think that SPECIAL place is, if you want to go back to CH4...for a Hint. And I'm kinda making the chapter's Long? Oh well,thanks for reading,and what do you think is going to happen Next? Please Vote,Comment and all that Jazz.
It's All 4 L.O.V.E!!
~Bell Moonwalker