CH16: I need you Michael...

Bell's POV
I Just need MICHAEL right now!
But how dare Destiny Just kisses Blanket! "Oh Oh Bell,You know what Blanket Told me?" Destiny Says."What?!?" I respond.

"He said he rather be With me,instead of a Thick B!tch like you...That he hates thick Girls,But he only loves Skinny girls...so good Bye." She says Smiling. I know that she is Lying...But is it the truth? I was Soo angry at Blanket,"You BETTER STFU UGLYASS Destiny! Cause I know that Blanket loves Bell and Only Bell!" Jennifer Screams. I needed to be alone.

So I just Ran to the Garden were nobody Actually looks or goes. Why is my life ruined?! Blanket is such a Lier. I would never forgive him. I felt something in my stomach...Oh no,I can't be...just need to See Michael,After School. I Felt Soo Bad.

Blanket's POV

That Damn girl Just ruined Everything! I hater Soo Much...She's Gonna Pay back. I need to find Bell,and explain everything but how I'm gonna Make her Forgive me? Oh well,"Hey do want to find Bell?" Asks Jennifer.

"Sure,Let's Go.I just Can't Stop Loving her." I say. "So why do you let That girl Kiss you?" Jen asks. "I tried To push her away,but she didn't let me! I hater Soo Much!" I tell her. We both couldn't find Bell. Where can that Girl be at? We looked everywhere,but no sign. "Have we Looked in the Garden?" I ask Jen. " I don't Think so,C'mon lets Go check" She responds...

Bell's POV
I started Feel my 'Stomach'. I just Kept Asking Question like Am I Pregnant? No Don't think about that Bell,your too Young. I don't want to talk to BJ,I just want to spent sometime with Michael and Just talk to Him. "I need you Michael..." I say. I see that the Plants need some water. I poured them Water and BOOM they Bloomed Beautifully. I smiled.

"Bell we were Looking for you" Jennifer Says. I look Back and It was her And BJ. "Please Bell,Let me Talk to you,For give me...I didn't kiss her...I swear!" Blanket Says. I just ignore Him. I had a tear in my eye. "You hate me...I-I can't Believe you Did this to me,Blanket...Why? Just why." I say in a Sad Voice.

"I didn't Do it! Please I swear! I just Can't stop Loving you! Do Remember the Time when we fell In love? I can't Live without you! Please..." He says. "I think we are done...But We'll see." I say.I just Walked away. I kept singing Leave Me alone in my Head.

*After School*
Michael POV
Man,I wonder What was really Happening to Bell. Everybody left except her and Blanket. "Bell,you said you wanted to talk to me...Right?" I ask. She nodded. I told BJ to give us a Moment. "Michael...I need you...I-I" she says.

"What's Wrong sweetheart? Is it BJ? Or The homework?" I ask. "It's Its's....Blanket and Me." Bell says.
"What did my Son do to you?!" I say in anger. She started to tear up. "He,He Kissed a Girl...And we were in a relationship and I don't know what to do." She says. Ohh...No wonder Blanket was all Flirty with her. He's gonna Get a lesson When we Get home. "WHAT?! No,my son can't do that to you,He Cheated on you?!" I scream. She didn't say anything. She stand up and gave me a Hug.

"I don't know what to do With life without you,Michael" She says. "You are Not alone,I'm here with you...,Just don't talk to Blanket For a while,okay,When you feel More comfortable You can talk to him. I love you More." I say.

She Was tearing up,I gave her a Kiss in the For-Head. "Thank you SOOO Much Michael...Really I thought you were Dead,But I knew you were Alive in my Heart,Always. And look,You are here...Thank you Soo much Michael...Goodbye" She says,with a Gorgeous Smile,I Never Had a Nice Student like her,But how Could my son Cheated on her. I'm gonna Need to talk him seriously.

"Blanket we need to Talk..."

A/N: What is Going to happen Next...Did you see any Songs/Lyrics I this Chapter? If so,Which ones? Thanks for Reading,And sadly tomorrow is JUNE 25th,I might Or might Not update tomorrow. Anyways,Please Vote,and Comment...SOOOOOO MUCH LOVE!!!! Keep Michael's LEGACY Alive!!!
<Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29,1958-FOREVER
Its's all 4 L.O.V.E
~Bell Moonwalker<3