CH4: The way you make me feel Michael...

Omg...He gave me the paper,but I didn't want to touch it. "You may start the Survey,Please Hand it to me when your done ;)" he said. I'm gonna pee in my pants if I stand right in front of him,I love sitting where I sit cause I'm Close to him but not like INFRONT of him standing! While I was doing my survey,I had a feeling that Mr.Jackson was kept Looking at me,ALSO there where 3 Questions where they ask who was your favorite singer,Why do I like that singer,And what is my favorite song! I answer like this
1.My #1 #1 fav Singer is MICHAEL JACKSON
2.Cause he Is soo kind to children,Has a Wonderful Smile,And his songs are powerful and trying to do anything as possible to "Heal the world"
3.I don't have A Favorite song of him cause I LOVE all of them to heart!
Yup,and Above those 3 questions,they was a question where it says,"Where do you want to visit?" They Really had to ask that Question?! I just put,"Neverland Ranch" and you know,Some school Questions. I said to myself,"Man,Time to get Myself up out of my seat and go give him the survey so he could check it ,GOSH he so handsome,the way you make me feel MICHAEL was so Classical (Sorry I don't what to say)" I went and said,"Here you go Mr.Jackson,I Completed My Survey ^~^" then he responded with a smile and Said,"Thank you,Miss Beautiful Bell ;)" DID HE JUST SAY BEAUTIFUL?! I'm Melting!!! Why You have to make me feel so Awkward Mike?! Oh well I had to Go back to my seat and read My "Moonwalk" book by MJ,while the rest of the class Finished...