CH22: In the Bus...(Park Trip 1/3)

*5:02 Am* Wednesday
Bell's POV
Oh My,I don't want to wake up...Oh wait,Today is Is the Park Trip. I quickly Got out of bed and Did my Routine. My Outfit is:
•"Shine Everyday" Shirt
•Jean Shorts with Black Leggings
•Black High Top Converse

I Finally Brush my Curly/Wavy Hair into a Side Braid,and Went To eat Breakfast. Which was Cereal. After eating,I went Back to My Room and Make sure everything was Okay. I sprayed Some Perfume,Grabbed My Phone,Put On my Headphones and Walk out The door.

"You Rock My World" was On. Oh This is my SONG! I was Almost at Getting Close to School. "BOOO!" Shane Scared me. "Shane Why Did you Scared me! You Little Fool!" I tell him. "Oh Sorry I Just saw you Walking alone and I thought you need some Company. Hehe" he tells me. "Oh Okay,Sure You can Come with me Since you are like My Best Guy Friend." I respond.

We Both Walked Together to school. Every Time Shane Keeps Making me Laugh which I Like About him,I'm Not Saying I have a Crush on him though. We Finally Got to School and wait until they Open the Gates. "So what You Planning to Do Today At the Trip?" He Asks me. "Just Having Fun.Oh Look They Opened the Gates."

We Entered and Went to the Cafeteria...*7:25am* Now A lot of People are Coming. I see Blanket And Jager Coming. "Hey Beautiful." Blanket Tell me. I Smiled at Him. "Hey Girl." Jager Tells me. Blanket was Shocked. "Hey...Jager" I respond.
---------- -------- ----------- -------
After The Cafeteria The bell Ringed and I headed To Mr.Jackson's Classroom with Jennifer. "Good Morning Bell,Ready for the Trip?" Michael Asks me. "Totally Yes Mr.Jackson." I respond with a Wink. We Headed To our Seat so Michael Can Make sure everybody is here. "Great! Please Take Everything with you...Now Please Make a Line Outside the Classroom." He Demands.

We all Lined up Outside. Jennifer was infront of me and Blanket was Behind me. Blanket Grabbed my Waist,I told him "Not Now Blanket...." He Quickly Removed His Hand. We Headed Outside the Gates and Michael was Looking For the Bus..."Please Enter Quietly And Find your seat." He says. Everybody went in One by one.

Of Course I sat next to Jennifer,But She is next to the window. Now Blanket And Jager are Back of Us. And Michael is Next to me. Great.

*MeanWhile We were going to the Park*
Jager Was Passing Notes to Jennifer. Hmm...Fishy. "Hey You think Jager Likes me?" Jennifer Ask. "Maybe..." I tell her. I was Just JAMing to The song JAM.
Blanket Just Talking to his Friends around him. Michael Just sitting there I might Have a talk with him. "Hey Mr.Jackson do you want to Talk for a bit?" I ask him. "Sure." he replies.

"So How's Your Week Going so Far?" He asks. "....Uh,Good,Yours?" I say. "Good too...Look we're here!!!" He screams. Michael started To tell The class to get up and Get off the bus. While I was Getting out The Bus,And Kept walking until I Looked,Oh God,This Park...

And I just Stood There Remembering Something...