CH13: Sleepover...Kiss(Part2/2)

Bell's POV
Wow today has been a AWSOME day at Neverland with Michael,Prince,Paris and Blanket. Now since its 6:00pm I might have to call my Mother..."Um...Hey Michael May I call my mother?" I ask."Sure,Let me Take you to my office ;) " Mike tells me. He then Took me to his Office,and WOW it's Beautiful!! It's like "Old Fashion" but it's very Beautiful!!! "Here's The Phone,Go ahead,do you know your Mom's Phone Number,Bell?" He asked."Thank you,and yes...May you please Give me a Moment Michael?" I Replied. He Nodded. "... ...Hello?" My mother Answered."HEY MOM,it's Bell,And first I'm doing great here at Neverland with Michael and his Children...we had Soo Much FUN!!!" I tell Her. "GREAT!!! And do you want to stay for The weekend,sweetheart?But come back on Sunday Night okay?" She Says,I litterly Scream of joy,and I saw Michael Behind the door and He smiled,I was kinda embarrassed. "OMG!!! Really mom?!?! Thank you,and I Promise I will be back Sunday Night!!! Thank you SOOO much!!! Talk to you later!!! :D" I ended the call.

Michael's POV
Bell was SOOO happy. I love to see children filled with joy,it's just Cute. "he-He I can't Stop laughing of how cute you were,Cause your were Screaming and then you saw me and got embarrassed...Hahaha." I tell her. "Oh yes,I was a bit C.R.A.Z.Y?" She says. I gave her a winked and we headed Back to the grass Area. "Um...Was I supposed to be with Paris and 2 of her friends,Michael?" She asked."Oh yes,shamone,Let me take you to her Room" I took Bell to Paris's Room. "HEY BELL! C'mon we are going to have fun...Wanna watch a Scary Movie or Funny movie?" Paris Asked. "Uh...A scary movie will do." Bell Responded. I had to check on Prince and Blanket,and I may take a Nap since its like 8:00pm Already.Woah Time Flys. "Okay,I got to go ladies,See you Tomorrow Morning." I said.They all said good Bye.

Paris POV
Man,Can't wait to See Bell's Reaction while watching a Scary movie..."We're gonna Watch Insidious Chapter3" I tell my Friends.
... ...
"AHHH!!!" Bell Screams.
"Sorry,I just Got Scared" Bell says."It's Okay,we get scared too" I say Back...We were eating Talkis,but Bell was Eating WaterMelon...Wow,she eats Healthy...Kinda.

*45Mins Later*
Blanket's POV
I was Gonna give Bell a Surprised But I'm not sure if she's Okay with it. I knocked on the door were Paris and Her friends were. "WHO IS IT???" Sandy Said (Paris's Friends) "It's Blanket,I need to talk to Bell,Please." I asked.Bell Walked out. "Yes Blanket,May I do something for you or something is wrong?" Bell Asked.She was Soo Cute asking. "Oh Can You come to the Secret Garden,Just Follow me,Hold me Hand." I tell her. She was Curious. I took her to the garden...And I tell her with Passion,"Bell,Uh...do you want to be My Girlfriend? I WANT you...Please If your My girlfriend your Gonna be treated properly,cause 'Girls are something Special and you got to treat them That way ;)" I tell her. A Tear started coming From her."Oh boy,I don't Know what to say Blanket,but Yes,I would love to be your Girlfriend! Oh my gosh,why I am I Tearing?!?! Sorry Blanket...But I'm just happy right now." She replies. I Put my arms around her Curvy Hip,and kissed her.Damn,she got Soft,Smooth Lips. I just Love her SOOO much,I would never Date another Girl. She pulled me away,"Um...Blanket I got to go see the movie with Paris,see you tomorrow Morning,and thank you for the Lovely Little kiss." She says."Oh,yes Babe,And No,thank you for Your Perfect Heart." I responded.

Bell's POV
Woah,Am I just dating the KING of POP SON,Prince Michael II ? This is not right,This week is just...so so. But oh well I adore BJ,but I want to spent more Time with Michael since he is my idol tho. I enter the room and Paris,Sandy,Cynthia are doing there Nails,but I was kinda Sleepy. "Hey where were you Curvy Girl?"
Paris Asks."oh,Blanket wanted me to Help him Find Something,that's it,Uh...I'm sooooo Sleepy,I might go to bed." I tell them. "Oh Okay,Your room is In the Guest Room...See Ya tomorrow Morning" Paris And her friends says.
*3:30am*
And yes I'm Still Awake,Man,What happen Today wasn't okay,But I have to Take it,I LOVE and I have a crush on BJ,but it ain't right,we are just Kids? But today in 2015 I see 10-12 Year olds already dating,like WTF?!?! But oh well,I'm going to be happy if I'm with Blanket. I would Never Cheat on another Boy,Cause Blanket is Perfect too. I am Soo lucky to meet MICHAEL in my life...oh well I should go to sleep Now.

A/N: SUP PEOPLE!!! So This was crazy,BELL is already Dating Blanket?!?! How do you think there Relationship is gonna be? Is Michael gonna know about them? What is Gonna happen Next? I might *MIGHT start on a new Story Called,"My LOVE is all for you and ONLY you" if anyone hasn't Taking that Name Tittle yet....But I will do it,So Please Share,Vote, comment and all that Jazz...Thank you for Reading
*IT'S ALL 4 L.O.V.E*
~Bell Moonwalker