CH7: Autograph and crushing?

So Me and Jazzy were still in the classroom. Jazzy Ask to Our teacher,"Um,Mr.Jackson...Can we have a Autograph From You? Also can Bell get one as Well? But I just have a Piece of paper for you to sign,But Bell has a BAD poster." Then Michael took out his Black Sharpie and he said,"Oh,Sure ladies,Miss Bell,Do you have the poster with you? And Where's The paper Jazzy?" I took out my BAD poster and Jazzy Took out that Piece of paper. Michael Signed Jazzy First,Then he signed mines.But he wrote Something on mines,Not just he Autograph tho. "Here you go ladies and See you Tomorrow for English and Drama." We said Goodbye. Jazzy Told me,"Gurl,I bet you already have a Crush on him Huh" I didn't know what to say back but I gave her a wink ;). We headed to Jazzy's House and start our HW. We finally Complete the homework. So Jazzy and I just had some free time. I tell Jazzy,"Can't wait for Tomorrow" then Jazzy Replies,"Oh Cause of Mr.Jackson,Huh ;)" well of course because of him.I was looking for my BAD poster where Michael Signed it,so I can see it what else he wrote.
It said:
"Bell,Thank you for being a Such wonderful student,but I hope I get to know you more later on,Keep being Sweet,Nice and a Wonderful Person! Please don't Pay attention to those Nasty Tabloids! I will always Love you
~Michael Joseph Jackson ;)"
He was SOOO Sweet that I Blushed,I have to keep this at home or else I will Lose It,which I don't want.His Smile And Laugh was SOOO Adorable at school today,that I can't even...I'm very lucky to meet my idol of my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!! I almost cried today for just seeing him,He is SOOO...SEXY!!!

A/N: Hey Guys! So sorry for not uploading Yesterday,It's because I Had a FEVER and a little Stomach ache,I'm alittle better now. And THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!! Thank you Really!!!
Love,
Bell Moonwalker<3