Chapter 1: This is it

Hanna's POV

This is it. I am actually getting married. I have dreamed about this day for years and it is finally here. I am marrying the love of my life. Caleb Rivers.

My dad has his arm linked around mine and we start to walk down the aisle. I see Caleb at the altar smiling at me. Which, of course, makes me blush.

When we reach the top, my dad places my hand in Caleb's and he goes and sits down.

"We are all gathered here today to celebrate the lawful wedding of Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers." The priest announces.

Later in the wedding

"Do you Hanna Marin, take Caleb Rivers, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asks.

" I do." I say. I can't stop smiling.

"And do you, Caleb Rivers, Take Hanna Marin to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks Caleb.

"I do." Caleb replies.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!" The priest says.

Caleb doesn't hesitate and goes straight in and kisses me passionately on my lips.

Everyone then stands up and starts to clap while Caleb and I walk back down the aisle to go get changed for the after party.

I change into a blue short poofy dress and some heels. Caleb and I link hands and walk to the limo to go to our after party.

When the party was finished, Caleb and I decided to head home. We were driving and then Caleb drove past my house.

"Uhh, Caleb you drove past my house. Where are we going?!" I say curiously

"Oh i know we drove past. Just wait and see!" Caleb replies smiling.

After about 5 minutes of driving we arrive at a huge house just on the other side of Rosewood.

"What is this?" I ask Caleb.

"This is our new house. Toby helped me pick it out. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, pool and a hot tub!" Caleb replies.

"OMG!!!! THANKYOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" I say and then kiss him. When we part I look at him with the biggest grin on my face.

Our bedroom was absolutely huge! It had a king size bed, a walk in closet and a bathroom en-suite.

We got undressed and changed in some pajamas and flopped into bed while having a heated make out session together. You probably knew what came next.

When we had finished Caleb looks into my eyes and says:

"I love you so much, Mrs Rivers"

I reply "I love you too Mr Rivers"

We then both snuggle together and fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Hey Guys, so this is my first book and I don't know if it's very good. Can u leave some comments saying if it's good or bad and whether I should continue with this book.

XX Georgia💘

486 Words