The next day I make my way to the movie studio. Boss man is stressing about last minute details. I overheard one of the crew members a few days ago, talking about how one of the main people might get fired, I know it couldn't possibly be me. I'm pretty much the face of the tv show and he just had me take shots for the show. Besides the director wouldn't do that to me. 

I enter the hectic studio. I patted down my wind blown hair. I seriously hate winter weather! The studio was busy as always. People running around all over the place. I made my way to the director's office, I raised my hand to knock on the door twice. I opened the door and closed it after I squeezed in.  Kenneth Murray, the director was sitting down looking at the photos from the shoot last night. 

"Hey Ken!" I smile, taking a seat in the empty chair. 

I take the time to admire his presence. Kenneth Murray was a handsome older man. He just turned thirty, so he isn't too old. He is married, with no children. One word to describe him, sexy.

"Good morning Courtney." He gets out of his seat and walks around his desk. He sits on the front of his desk. "How was the shoot last night?" He asks.

"It was alright. Did you like the photos?" I ask. I get out off the chair and stand between his legs. 

"Mmm.. It was very sexy." Kenneth says, gripping my waist and pulling me closer. 

"Is that so?" I smirk. 

"It is just what I'm looking for baby." He grabs my face and kisses me passionately.

Yes. Kenneth and I are making out. Kenneth and I met at a party two months ago. One thing led to another, which resulted to us sleeping together. After I got this job weeks ago, the two of us just mess around. We aren't dating or anything. We just make out and occasionally sleep together. I'm not trying to come between him and his wife. Besides.. What she doesn't know, won't hurt her. There is only one man I want and I am so close to getting him. 

"So I fired Victor." Kenneth informed me, after our make out session. 

"Doesn't that mean we have to reshoot the whole episode? Who is going to be my co-star?" I ask, reapplying my lipstick. 

"It's funny you should ask. I was actually thinking of trying to get the guy from your shoot last night. I already talked to his manager today. I'm just waiting to hear back from them." Kenneth says, nonchalantly. 

Did I just hear right? Jerrek could be my future co-star. Oh my! This just keeps getting better and better. If Jerrek agrees to the tv show, we would be spending a lot of time together. A lot of intimate time together. This TV show is based on sex and a lot of it. Victor was supposed to be the guy I was going to be sharing steamy encounters with. I am so happy! Please let him say yes. I send a silent prayer to the man upstairs. 

-----

Alaina's POV

Tara and I were lounging around in the living room, watching Netflix. I spent the night at her place. It was good getting away from the sexual tension Jerrek and I have. I want to be with him, in the biblical sense but I want my brother to know about us first. 

"Good morning ladies." Jerrek say, walking into the room.

He takes a seat next to me and presses his lips against mine. Mmm.. I missed his kisses. 

"Morning baby." I reply, the same time Tara says, "Morning." 

"What are you ladies up to?" Jerrek asks. 

"We are just binge watching Marvel's Agents of Shield. What do you got going on today?" Tara replies.

"Depends." He tells Tara, he turns to me. "I need to talk to you." 

"What's up?" I ask, curiously. 

"I got a call from my manager and I got an offer for a TV show." Jerrek smiles. 

"Oh my gosh! Thats great news baby!" I beam and hug him excitedly. 

"I know right? My manager needs to know my answer in an hour. Paperwork and meeting the cast. They need to release the pilot episode as soon as possible." He grins.

He is just too cute. "Do it!" I exclaim. 

"I wanted to talk to you first because I'll be busy. I have an album I'm working on, Picturesque and a TV show? It's a lot. We need time together too." He says, worry etched on his face.

"Do it! We'll work it out." I grab his phone from the table and pass it to him. 

"Your amazing babe!" He places a quick kiss on my lips and walks away, the phone already pressed against his ear.

"Dude thats awesome!" Tara beams. 

"I know right!" I reply.

-----

The song is 'Good Morning' by Chamillionare.