We Are Escorts

I had trouble sleeping last night. It is officially five in the morning. Even if I didn't get a lot of sleep, oddly I still feel rested. It could've been because I slept on the long car ride over here. Since I don't plan on going back to sleep. I might as well go for an early morning run. I slip on my jogging leggings, a sports bra and a sweater before heading out into the cool air.

-----

After my run I enter the house and I'm immediately hit with the smell of pancakes, eggs and bacon. Yeah, I have a werewolf's nose when it comes to food.

"Morning sis! Come and eat. Jerrek made breakfast. He rarely does this so we should take advantage of it." Jared jokes.

"Okay. Let me just take a quick shower." I say jogging to my room.

-----

"That was delicious!" I praise Jerrek. Pancakes is one of my favorite breakfast meals. My top five go to breakfasts would have to be pancakes, French toast, waffles, fruity pebbles and ice cream. What? I can't be the only one who likes to eat ice cream for breakfast.

"Your welcome." He laughs. "I'm going to get ready for school and then we'll head out."

"I got a question. How do you guys afford this amazing bachelor pad?" I ask curiously.

They look at each other and chuckle. The first to speak is Jared.

"You see.. We are escorts." He says with a serious face.

My eyes widen. "Wait! What? You mean you sleep around for money? Like a prostitute!"

"Well you remember that girl that was here yesterday? She was a client." He shrugs.

"It actually pays pretty well. So that's how we have this amazing bachelor pad." Jerrek says, using the name I gave the place.

"You guys must be good in bed." I mumble.

I look up to find them laughing hysterically. I raise an eyebrow questioningly.

"What is so funny?" I ask.

"We were kidding with you!" Jerrek says between chuckles.

"That is not funny! Here I was thinking my brother was whoring himself out." I throw my arms up in the air.

After their oh so hysterical laughter died down I asked again. "So how do you guys really afford this place?"

"Well we model whenever we get a call about a job and it pays really well. Oh and Jerrek here sings, he's kind of a rising star actually." Jared says, smacking Jerrek on his back.

Oh my gushness! Is Jerrek seriously blushing right now. How cute. "Really? Sing something!"

"Uhm.. No. I'm going to get ready. See you weirdos in a bit." He turns away. "Oh and if your interested in a modeling job, I'm pretty sure we'd be able to help you out. They love us down there, we're kind of their favorites. Besides they'd be blind not to see how beautiful you are."

I blush looking down at my nails. At the same time as Jared smacks the back of Jerrek's head. "Thanks! If I ever get the courage to do that, I'll let you guys know."

"Oh no your not. No sister of mine is going to model." Jared disagreed.

"Why not?" Jerrek and I ask in unison.

"Modeling has demands and certain shoots require a form of nudity. There is no way I'm letting you model." He says annoyed.

"Not all modeling shoots require nudity. I could do the jobs that are based on clothing and whatnot." I try to reason with him.

"We'll see. Anyways get ready for school before your late." Jared literally shoos me away. The hand gesture and everything.

-----

I step out of Jerrek's car and look up to my new school. FIDM, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. I can feel the nervous energy and excitement taking over my body. This is it! This is where I'm going to learn how to take over the fashion industry with my creations and designs. People are going to wear my designs one of these days and who knows, maybe even stars!

"Good luck today and have fun!" My brother exclaimed.

"We'll be across the street. We get out around the same time so we can meet up in the quad area at my school." Jerrek said.

I nod. "See you later guys!" I turn around and make my way into the building.

It was beautiful inside. It was like stepping into another world. It didn't look like a normal college campus, it was amazing! Now if only I could find the reception area. I was walking aimlessly around the many bodies rushing to their classes, before bumping into something.. Or someone.

"Oof! Sorry about that." The talking wall I bumped into says.

"It was my fault. I was lost and didn't know where I was going. I'm sorry." I rambled my apology.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Happens to the best of us. You must be new here." He asked but stated it more.

"Am I that obvious?" I blush from embarrassment.

He laughed. "No. I just think I would've remembered a face as pretty as yours." He says while cupping my chin.

I clear my throat and step back. "I bet you say that to everyone. I'm going to be extremely late. I have to go."

"Come on. I'll help you get where you need to be." He grabbed my hand taking me to the receptionist desk.

I gave the lady my name and she printed out my schedule and the information I needed. The guy I bumped into ended up showing me the way around the school and I found out his name is Collin.

"This is where I leave you. Have a great day and welcome to FIDM!" He turns to walk away, "I hope to see you around beautiful."

I walk into the classroom and immediately all eyes turn to me. "Your late. I do not tolerate lateness." The teacher said.

"I-I'm sorry. I got lost." I answer truthfully.

"Don't let it happen again Miss Grant." She said before continuing the lesson.

-----

The rest of the day went better than my first class. I'm taking fashion design as well as interior design courses. It is finally time for me to meet up with Jerrek and Jared. I press the crosswalk button and wait for the sign to cross over. Once I make it to the other side I make my way into the quad area that Jerrek was mentioning earlier. Deciding to let him find me, I take a seat on one of the benches. I put my headphones in my ears and turn on music from my phone.

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

You know it used to be mad love

So take a look what you've done

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

Yes. I'm listening to Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' song. Super catchy!

"Hey!" Jerrek says nudging my shoulder when he sits down on the bench next to me.

"Hey to you. How was classes?" I ask.

"Shouldn't I be asking you how your first day was?" He chuckles.

"It was good. I think one of my teachers might hate me tho. Where is my brother?" I reply.

"I don't think anyone could hate you. He'll be here. He's usually always late." Jerrek shrugs.

After a couple minutes Jared meets up with us and signals for us to leave. Finally I was starving!

-------

The song is Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. All rights to the song go to her.