chapter 1- The first sight

***

This story is a leonetta story. The story starts that vilu came back from vacation back to Buenos Aires when she find someone and both inseparable forever. Violetta is a girl with an overprotective father. She never had a boyfriend. Actually one. That broked her heart and made her dad even more protective! DANIEL.

V I L U

I finally get back to Bueno Aires. I hope I will have fun in the music school my dad found me next to my house. It is called Studio On Beat! The name is really catchy.I am so excited to start a new life in this new city make new friends and meet new people. I hope I won't have to see and hear about the people that broke my heart into pieces. I just want to start a new page in the book of my life. And I will try to make each page magical. Far away from Daniel.
The plane lands. I arrived. I looked through the window and saw Buenos Aires all  lightned up at night. I am so happy to be back to my home land. The place were I screamed the first time. Took my first steps.  Lost my first tooth. Went to school. Grew up. And lost my mother.... I even don't remember her... but at least I have her diary that I read everyday and it makes me feel close to my mom that I don't know. I was a few months when I lost her. But from what I read in my diary she was an amazing woman.
The plane was still landing and I git thirsty.

***

"dad I need to go get water. Give me one second"i said and went to get myself some water and bump into a stranger.
I find myself sinking in hasel eyes of a handsome boy. My heart start beating really fast and I feel butterflies in my stomach.
"couldn't you look in front of you."
he looks at me "Oh sorry for being rude. Let me present myself. I'm Vargas. Leon Vargas."
"hi I am Violetta nice to meet." I said
" what is bringing you to bueno aires?"
"I used to live in madrid but my dad decided to come to bueno aires and he..."
"come vilu take your seat." My dad says and grabs my hand and pulls me to my seat and frowns at leon.

V I L U

I don't understand the reason my dad acts this but all I can think of is LEON leon..
his name echoes in my head. And I start imagining us both having fun and living happily but I know that I could never see him again and this because of my father. Even though, I will never forget him he will always have a place in my heart.

***

We get off the plane and go home.