Part 122

Aubrey's POV Continued...

After breakfast Bruno and I snuggled up on the couch watched a movie and then he sent me to take a nap. I woke up to Bruno whispering in my ear. "Sweetheart, wake up. You have to get ready. We have dinner reservations in three hours." I opened my eyes and my heart melted at the smile he was giving me. "Hey! Dinner reservations?" I asked rubbing my eyes. He chuckled and said "You are too adorable baby" then kissed me on my forehead. "But yes, I made us dinner reservations. So get your cute butt up and get all dolled up like you do so we can go. I woke you up with plenty time to get ready so you wouldn't kill me" he said and chuckled. I laughed with him. "Well, I really do appreciate that. Thank you. Where are we going?" - "Nice try, but that, that is a surprise" he said with a smirk. "Fine! I'll get ready!" I said and flipped the cover off of me. He helped me out of the bed and kissed me on the forehead. "Great, while you shower, I'll get dressed. I showered before I woke you up as you can see." - "Not only can I see it, I can smell it. You know I love how you smell fresh out of the shower. See how you are? You're not playing fair." - "I don't know what you're talking about" he said and walked into the closet. I could see him smiling in the mirror. "Mmm hmm. I see you smiling Bruno. I see you!" I said and walked in the bathroom to take my shower. When I got out Bruno was sitting at the foot of the bed putting his shoes on. "You're wearing a suit?" - "I am" he said glancing over at me and smiling. "So we're going somewhere fancy then?" - "We are." - "Well, I guess I better wear a dress then." - "I guess so" he said. I looked at him for a second wondering where he was taking me. Then he got up and walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead again. "Stop trying to guess where were going and get dressed. I'll be downstairs." I nodded at his statement and he smiled and looked down and shook his head as he left the room. He knew I wasn't going to stop trying to figure it out.

[End Of POV]