Part 78

After I texted Aubrey I finished getting dressed. I put my tux and and looked in the mirror. I was looking pretty sharp if I could say so myself. I couldn't wait to see Aubrey though. The wait was driving me crazy. I tried to get her to show me the dress before but she wouldn't budge. As I was finishing up putting my shoes on I heard a knock at the door. "Who the hell could that be?" I said out loud but to myself. I got up and opened the door and Chanel was standing there. As soon as I open it she walks inside. "What the hell are you doing here Chanel?" I say and look at her but I don't close the door. "I came to get you back baby, I'm sorry. I should have never broken up with you. Damn you look good baby! Where you going?" - "To get me back? Chanel are you out of your mind? I know you know that I'm with Aubrey now. I'm getting married Chanel! Today! And I really don't have time for this. You need to go!" I say clearly annoyed. She was crazy. The nerve of her to think she could just waltz in here and get me back. "Awww daddy no, don't tell me that. You know you still love me. Don't marry her. I want you back Bruno" she says and tries to caress my face and kiss me but I stop her. "Chanel, what makes you think I love you and want you back? Because I don't!" - "Oh daddy you don't mean that" she says trying to kiss me again - "Dammit Chanel stop! And stop calling me daddy! I'm not interested in taking you back! I'm happy without you Chanel! Didn't you hear me? I'm marrying Aubrey! Today! She's the girl for me. She always has been. I'm sorry I wasted your time. I never meant to hurt you." I say that last part because I saw that my words hurt her. She stayed silent for a moment and then looked up at me and said "What does she have that I don't?" The answer to that was simple. I didn't have to think about it. "My heart. She has my heart Chanel" I say sincerely. "Why? Why her?" She asks clearly upset now. "I don't know Chanel. She gets me. She's always been there for me. She just makes me happy. I can't really explain why. I guess its just what's meant to be" I say. "That's such bullshit. I wasn't there because you never let me be!" She yells so I get annoyed and yell back. "No Chanel! You weren't there because you were always too busy being mad at me. Accusing me of cheating and dumb shit. And you were too busy with your own shit to make time for me any other time. Aubrey was there! Always! Not you! And yeah in the end I did fuck up! I did cheat on you and I'm sorry that hurt you. But I don't regret it! That's the best mistake I ever made. Because you breaking up with me opened my eyes to what I always knew deep down. That I loved Aubrey and not you. So thank you for that. Now if you'll excuse me. I need to get to my wedding." I was more calm towards the end. I could see the disbelief and anger in her face but I don't care. I'm still mad she told Aurbey she was pregnant to keep us apart. "Fuck you Bruno!!" she says and smacks me and storms out the door and I just laugh. I'm not worried about her. I need to get to nh baby Aubrey. I grab my keys and lock my door and head to the house.