Part 115

When I got home I ran inside. "AUBREY, AUBREY, WHRE ARE YOU BABY? I CAN EXPLAIN! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" I yelled as I ran upstairs to look for her. She wasn't there. "AUBREY!" I yelled again running around downstairs. I ran into the kitchen and got to the dinning room. Nothing. A table for two set up with candles, and everything. She had made my favorite dish. Seeing that only served to make me feel even worse than I already felt. "DAMMIT! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!" I yelled to myself then turned and punched a hole in the wall. I pulled out my phone to call her. No answer. I called a couple more times and nothing. I sent her a message. "Baby please answer me. We need to talk. It's not what you think." Without her here, I didn't know what I could do. Was she gonna come back? Or was she gonna leave me? I needed to talk to her. I needed to explain. I grabbed a glass and went over to the liquor cabinet to pour me a drink. When I opened it, a piece of paper fell out. It was folded in half and had my name on it. I could tell it was Aubrey's hand writing. My heart fell as I picked it up. This was it. This was the note from Aubrey saying she was leaving me forever. I opened it up and read the words. "I needed some space, so I packed a bag and left. But I'm sure that's obvious to you as I'm not home. I put the letter in this cabinet because it was the one place I knew for sure you'd go to when you realized I was gone. I understand that you have a right to explain to me what happened. I do. But tonight, tonight just couldn't be that night. Not after I spent hours waiting for you so we could have the nice dinner I prepared and you didn't show. Only to find that you had a nice little run in with Chanel. Maybe it's not what I think. I really hope it's not what I think. But regardless, it hurts that I was here waiting for you and you didn't even bother to send me a single message. I held back from texting you so much when I saw you weren't coming home because I thought you were in the studio. I didn't wanna be that girl that bugs her man when he's not home on time. But the fact remains, you didn't come home, I waited for you, you didn't call, you didn't text, and another woman's lips where on yours at a bar. A bar Bruno! I couldn't be here to face you tonight because with the way my emotions are right now, I'm certain the conversation wouldn't go well for you. For us. So I wrote this note. I'll be back when I'm ready to talk. -Aubrey."