Part 42

That night she fell asleep in my arms. I watched her sleep until I dozed off too. I don't remember ever sleeping this good. I woke up with a big smile on my face. "Someone's happy this morning" I heard Aubrey's voice. I looked over to see she was standing in front of my mirror brushing her hair. I got up and walked up behind her and kissed her cheek. "Happy because of you sweetheart! Good morning!" I said and wrapped my hands around her waist. "Well, just imagine how happy you'd be if you actually got some last night" she said and we both laughed. "I'm trying to be good Aubrey. Don't tease me" - "I wasn't. I was just saying. You're in a really good mood. It's nice to know I can do that for you." - "Well I hope I can make you as happy as you make me Aubrey." I said to her and she turned to face me and said "Bruno, you've always made me happy" and kissed me. I smiled at her like a fool. I felt like a little kid with his first crush. "Let's go get some breakfast" I said to her and she agreed. After breakfast I took her to her place so she could shower and change. I told her I wanted to spend the entire day with her because I was going to have to go back on the road tomorrow. "I wish I could take you with me" - "I know. But I have to work Brunz. I just started my new job remember? Following my dream too."- "Yeah. I'm still upset I missed your graduation. I am so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you" I told her. "Don't worry about it Bruno. Let's focus on the now. Okay?" - "Okay" I said and hugged her. I never wanted to let her go.