Part 102

Aubrey's POV Continued...

I couldn't believe he said yes. I leaned over to give Bruno a big kiss on the cheek. "Thank you my love! I can't believe he said yes! He even said he'd leave work early to make sure they could make it. I'm literally in shock babe!" - "I don't know what made him say yes. But I'm glad he did. So, change of plans. We are taking everyone out for dinner" Bruno said. "I don't mind cooking babe" - "I know you don't, but I want it to be a special night for all of us and I want you to relax. Okay?" He said and glanced over and gave me a warm smile. "Okay baby" I said returning the smile. Then I took his hand in mine. "I'm glad I decided to take the whole day off. How do we wanna break the news babe? I wanna think of something unique now that they're all gonna be here" - "Let's put our thinking caps on babe. Together we'll think of something great!" he said with his dimpled smile. "Maybe we can get some ideas online" I said and pulled up my browser on my phone. Before I could find anything Bruno got my attention. "Babe, I got it! When we were in Hawaii, for our honeymoon, I remember seeing something I think would be good in one of the little shops we visited. There was a little box with an egg inside and it said you could put your own message inside of it. What if we get a bunch of those made up for everyone. The little message inside can say 'We're Expexting' and then we can have the due date under it. Then they can crack 'em open and see our news! What do you think? Is that corny?" He seemed so excited about it and it was actually a really cute and neat idea. I smiled and said "That's a wonderful idea. Where can we get those made on such short notice though babe? You think we can find somewhere here in LA?" - "Hmmmm. They have to do it somewhere here. We can look it up can't we?" - "Of course Bru, duh! I don't know why I asked that." I said and laughed then looked for a place that could do that. "Found one!" I said and gave him the directions to the place. We got there and ordered a couple dozen of them. They said it would take a couple hours to get it done but they could do it. So we decided to go get something to eat while we waited. We were so excited about this. I couldn't wait to see everyone open their eggs and see our news.

[End Of POV]