Part 113

Only 3 missed calls and 4 missed text messages from Aubrey. I laughed. Leave it to her to not blow up my phone the whole night when I was hours late. I pushed the call button to return her calls but she didn't answer. I didn't bother with a voicemail. I just hung up and looked over the messages. The first one, she had sent while she was on her lunch break at work. "Just wanted to tell you I miss you and I can't wait to see you tonight. I love you." The next one was sent at 6:20. "Hey babe, I guess your running late. I'm assuming you got caught up with something good in the studio with Phil. That's great, just hurry home to me as soon as you can babe. I love you" That broke my heart a little more. I was missing our date and she wasn't even mad. Next message sent at 7:20, that was 6 minutes before she texted Phil. "Babe, I'm really sorry. I don't mean to sound like a clingy wife or anything but can you please answer my messages or call me back. I'm getting worried here. I love you. God I hope you're okay." That was it, my heart was officially broken. The last one she sent only 10 minutes ago. It was a picture, along with a message. As soon as I saw the picture I knew that the message I was about to read would be no good. I felt like I couldn't breath. The picture was of Chanel and I kissing. Well, Chanel kissing me, I should say. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and read the message. "I was scrolling through twitter when I saw this in my mentions. Imagine my surprise, when I've been here at home waiting for you and you're at some club with none other than Chanel sucking face. I told myself it was an old picture but then I noticed your wedding band. Also the fact that the clothes you're wearing is the clothes I left out for you to wear today. I've written this message over and over. Each with a different emotion. But I figured for now, I'd take the nice route. How could you do this to me Bruno? To us?" Those words, I felt my chest grow tighter and a tear rolled down my cheek. I knew I had to hurry home and explain everything to her. By now it was almost 10PM. I needed to hurry and get back to my baby. I needed to tell her that it wasn't what she thought. I could never do her like that. Never!