Part 82

I pressed my lips against hers and we just made out for a while and caressed each others bodies. My whole body felt like it was on fire and I knew she felt it too. I could tell she was getting anxious but that's exactly what I wanted. It was gonna be really hard for me and I knew it, but I was gonna take my time with her and go slow. "Damn Aubrey, you're so perfect baby. I could get lost with you forever and just forget about the rest of the world" I say to her. "I feel the same way Bruno." she says breathless. "I need you Bruno." - "I know baby, I need you too, but I wanna take my time with you. Tonight is all about you, so just relax, and enjoy." I say tracing my finger around one of her nipples. She let out a soft moan and said "Baby, that's gonna make me crazy." - "Me too baby, but trust me, it'll be worth it." I say and and then I lick her other nipple. I'm making circular motions around it with my tongue as I continue to play with the other one with my fingers. "Oh god, baby that feels so good" she moans softly and starts squirming under me. The sweet sounds of her moaning ignites the feeling of being on fire even more and sends chills through my body. The good kind of chills. I lift my head up and say "I know baby, but that's just the beginning, so get ready" then I put my head back down and gently bite her nipple. "Mmmm Bruno" she moans and I lick my way down her body. When I get down to her lower region I start kissing her inner thighs and I feel her body quiver. That brings a smile to my face. I feel her hold her breath and I lift my head up to look at her. "Aburey, it's okay, breath. Relax baby. Daddy's gonna take care of you okay?" I say and she bites her lip and nods her head in agreement. I focus my attention back to where it was a moment ago. I continue to kiss her inner thigh and make my way to the middle. I can hear Aubrey's soft moans every time my lips touch her skin. I reach the middle and and I plant a soft kiss there before I do anything else and Aubrey moans a little bit louder when I do. It's driving me crazy and making me harder than I already am. I use two fingers to start massaging her down there and I can feel all her wetness. "Damn baby, all this for little ole' me?" I say with a smirk looking up at her. "Bruno, please?" She begs and moans at the same time as my fingers continue to massage her down there. I smile at her and say "Patience baby, patience" and then put my head back down and start to use my tongue too. "Ooooh shit, Bruno, yeeeesss" Aubrey moans and I decide I wanna play. I stop and look up at her. "Noooo, baby, why did you stop?" she asks. I make my way back up to her and look into her eyes. "Not Bruno baby, Daddy! Understand?" I say to her and she doesn't say a word, she just nods her head. I smile and say "Good" and quickly return my tongue and fingers where they were before. Licking all her wetness, she tasted so good. Her soft moans are driving me mad and it was getting harder to control myself. I slowly slide two fingers in and out out her and she starts moving her hips. That's turns me on more and I start to move my tongue and fingers faster. Her fingers are in my hair and she's tugging on it. I liked the way she pulled on my hair as I pleasured her with my mouth. "Ooooo yes! I'm almost there" she moans and that's when I stop. "Not yet baby, not until I'm inside you" I say. "Baby, I need you now" she says looking at me lustfully. I raise my eyebrow at her and she understands. "Daddy, I need you" she says and I smile. "That's better." I say and slowly slide myself inside of her and sway my hips. She feels so good. "Okay baby, I was easy on you before. But this time it's all yours" I say and she looks at me half confused. Then I push myself all the way in. "OH MY GOD, SHIT!! DADDY YESSS" she yells as I thrust faster in and out of her. "That's right baby, and its all yours" I say to here. "Tell me you're mine Aubrey" I say next. "I'm yours, only yours daddy" she says moving her hips with mine. It was if our bodies were one. "Yeah, that's right, My Aubrey" I say and we both moan loud together. I couldn't control it. She felt so good. "I'm about to go daddy" she moans. "Shit! Me too baby!" I say and I can feel myself release at the same time she does, both of us moaning louder. "Dammit that was amazing" she says breathless as I plop down next to her. I kiss her and say "I told you it got better baby" and kiss her.