Part 114

Aubrey's POV...

I was scrolling through twitter when a picture of Bruno and Chanel kissing popped up in my mentions. At the sight of that picture, my heart broke in two. I had been here waiting for Bruno to come home all night. Waiting for him so we could have our special date. I made us a special dinner and everything. But he never showed, never responded to my messages or my calls. He was with her, with Chanel. I sat there for a minute with my hands in my face and cried. Then I opened up my messages and started to type a message out to Bruno. I was so angry, so hurt, just... everything. I erased what I had written several times before I had finally hit send. Then I got up and went to pack a bag. I had to leave. I couldn't be here when Bruno came home. I couldn't face him. Not right now. Because right now, my emotions were all over the place and....and I was scared. Scared that as soon as I saw him he would smooth me over with his words and I would forgive him. And right now, in this moment, I didn't wanna forgive him. I was too hurt. I wanted to stay mad at him. So I packed a bag as fast as I could, wrote him a note, and I left. I didn't wanna bother anyone so I just went and checked into a hotel. I put my phone on silent because I didn't wanna be bothered with anyone. I just wanted to be alone. But most of all, I didn't wanna talk to Bruno. I knew the second he got home, saw that I wasn't there, and read my note, he would be blowing up my phone with apologies and asking me to come back. I wasn't ready for all that right now. I needed time to think. As I sat there I thought that maybe I should have stayed and let him explain when he got home. But then I thought about the picture and how I was waiting for him all night and I got mad again. How could he do this. Why? Why now that we were about to start our little family? It crushed my heart. Maybe there was an explanation for it I guess. But what could it be? Either way, I didn't wanna hear it right now. I laid in the bed of my hotel room and cried myself to sleep.

[End Of POV]