Part 94

I maintained eye contact with her and I could tell she was blushing hard and that brought an even bigger smile to my face. She broke eye contact with me and still hadn't said anything. "What's the matter Aubrey, cat got your tongue?" I asked with a smirk. "No! Not even!" She said trying to sound stern and made eye contact with me again. I liked my lips and I saw her glance down at them and start blushing again. "Well, what am I gonna get?" I said and licked my lips again cause I liked the affect it had on her. She looked into my eyes and the look I saw in them told me this was gonna be an interesting night. She took one step forward closing the space between us and put her hand on my chest. "Well, tonight, daddy is gonna get whatever daddy wants. But first, he's gonna clean up the mess he made with the ice cream" she said and pointed at the ice cream that was still smeared across her chest. My eyes widened and my eyebrows shot up. "I am?!" I asked. She giggled and said. "Yes, you are. You have to clean up your own mess" - "Well, aren't you just full of surprises today? First the cliff, then the boat, now this? What have you done with my little innocent Aubrey?" I said with a chuckle. She laughed too and said "Nothing. You did it! Does daddy feel like he can't complete the task at hand?" She asked me with a smirk on her face. Oh...game on baby. I thought to myself. "Daddy can handle any task you give him and I will more than gladly complete this one." I said to her and grabbed her by the waist and sat her on the counter. She let out a little scream when I did that but then started into my eyes with the same amount of passion I had in mine. Neither of us said anything. I just glanced down to her chest where I had splattered the ice cream and started cleaning my mess with my tongue. She took a deep breath in when she felt my tongue on her skin and didn't let it out. "Breath baby" I said to her and she finally let out the breath she had been holding. Then I continued with my task. I enjoyed it so much I decided to have some more fun. So I grabbed the whipped cream I had left on the counter and squeezed a little on her neck. She didn't say anything. She just watched me. I made a little trail from her neck to the top of her chest. I stopped just before the fabric of her sexy red babydoll. "It looks like daddy made a bigger mess than he thought" I said with a grin. "Yes, it looks like he did. I'm not complaining though" she said looking down at me with a smile as I started to lick the whipped cream off of her.