Part 55

This week I had been focused on finishing a song that I was working on for my new album... But it was also a song I was wrtiting for Aubrey. "Bro, what you doin?"Eric asked. "I gotta finish this song man. It's important. I have something big planned for Aubrey but I need this song to be ready. Which reminds me. We're flying to Hawaii Saturday morning. Please tell the guys to come see me. I need to ask y'all a huge favor" - "Alright man. I'll be back." He said and left. He came back with them and I explained to them what I had planned. "Dang, little bro. You got it bad. I'm happy for you man" Eric said. I was glad they agreed to help me do this. Saturday came fast. It was time for us to catch a plane to Hawaii. I was so nervous but so excited at the same time. I couldn't wait to see Aubrey again. I missed her so much.

Aubrey's POV...

It was Saturday morning and T woke me up. "Aubrey there's someone here for you." She said. "For me? In Hawaii?" I looked at her half asleep and confused. Who the heck could be looking for me here? I got up to go see. "In here sweetie!" Bernie yelled. I walked into the kitchen and my parents were sitting at the table with Bernie having breakfast. "Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" I asked and ran to hug them. "Bruno wanted us to come see you and meet his parents" my mom said. "You've raised a wonderful man Bernie" my dad said to her. "Well thank you Mr. Sandoval" she said. I couldn't believe they were here. I was so happy! I made a mental note to call Bruno later and thank him for this.