Movies

*Kimmys POV

I stared into Calums eyes as if they were the most beautiful I've ever seen. They were the deepest shade of brown and every time I looked into them, I felt as though I could get lost in them for hours. He smirked, and leaned in slowly to connect our lips. These were my favorite moments. Not going on dates, or spending money, or even just going out for a walk together. The moments were we could soak in every detail of each other and how we felt in the moments we shared were my favorites. And it seemed every day I fell harder for this boy who has saved me from myself and my life.

"What are you thinking?" he whispered next to my ear, dragging the words as his lips drifted above my neck.

"Just how perfect this is," I say honestly. He smirked, letting me know his thoughts were the same.

"Kimmy, you have no idea how much I love you."

"Probably only half as much as I love you, Calum." I whisper.

"No way." He shook his head and kisses me once more, before lifting me off the counter, which I was still only wrapped in a towel.

"Let's get dressed and out of here so Michael doesn't freak out again." I say as I stand on my tiptoes to reach his face. I left a trail of kisses on his jawline and neck, finally reaching his lips.

"Ok..." he whispers and grabs our clothes so we could get ready.

Once we got out of the bathroom we could still hear Michael yelling at teenagers through a mic. We laughed and walked down to get food.

"Fuck yes, pizza," Calum groaned. I grabbed a piece while Calum grabbed some for him and through some at Michael. All we heard was a squeal and chomping sounds. Michael was such a kid, it was cute.

Eating made me tired and in the mood for movies. I wanted to have a lazy day.

I ran upstairs, leaving Calum confused and chasing after me. I giggled as I jumped on the bed and curled into a burrito. I heard the puffing off Calum Hood as he reached the door frame, and I could hear slow footsteps coming closer and closer. His hands slowly crawled up the blanket, feeling every indentation and curve of my body.

"I wonder where the love of my life is hiding..." he said, his voice as smooth as velvet as his hands went to the edge of the blanket and pulled them down, revealing my face.

"Nope, not her," he joked. I gasped and hit his arm, making us both laugh and sit up I'm the bed.

"I wanna watch movies, baaabbee!" I whined. He laughed and grabbed the remote, scooting closer to me and wrapping an arm around me. I cuddled into his chest and watched his scroll through channels to find a good movie. We decided on a scary one and spent the rest of the day curled up together, the screams of actors in the background.

Authors Note

I'm sorry. Please still love me you guys. I don't mean to lag.

Love you guys