Thoughts

*Calums POV

God she probably looked amazing in my jacket going to sleep with the scent of my cologne lightly wrapping around her. I just wish my arms could do the same. I wasn't kidding when I said I had a boner. And now that its come up, I can't just let it linger....

The thoughts of her climbing the tree with me and her lips pressed against mine swirled around in my mind as I gripped my hardening member. Slight moans escaped my lips even though I tried to stay quiet. I imagined her leaving kisses along my neck, making me want her and quickening my breathe and stroke. Just the thought of her made me want to bust. All of a sudden my stroke became uneven and I couldn't take it. My moaning got louder as I started to approach my high. At this point I didn't care who heard me. I just wanted Kimmy. Come on, come on, please......ahhhhh shit.

I layed there for a while, trying to slow my breathing and come down from my climax. My eyes were closed as I focused on this and eventually it went back to normal. I slumped out of bed to grab some new boxers and pulled them up my to my waist, just above what I was just gripping. When they are too high its uncomfortable.

I heavily walked to the bathroom and washed my hands and face, wiping the sweat from my brow. Then I walked back to my room and went on my phone. I scrolled through all my stuff and realized no one was really on. I gave up trying to stay occupied and let my head fall onto my pillow. As I slowly fell asleep, the inky thing on my mind still was Kimmy...

*~*

I woke up and remembered last nights events with a slight grin. I can't believe only the thought of her had me so crazy. I also remembered that the girl flooding my thoughts was officially my girlfriend as of yesterday, which made my grin spread to my ears. She made me so happy I have no idea how I even smiled before her.

I texted her as soon as I woke up so she knew she was on my mind.

Big Lips Baby Bf: Hey good morning gorgeous;)

My Girlfriend: Goodmorning cutie how'd you sleep?

Big Lips Baby Bf: Amazing after our convo ;*

My Girlfriend: What happened after we said goodnight?

Big Lips Baby Bf: Nothing ...

My Girlfriend: Omg you didn't!? Cal??

Big Lips Baby Bf: I told you something had to relieve me ;) Since I couldn't have you I had to do it myself

My Girlfriend: I can't believe you lol all I said was I had your jacket and shorts on to sleep

Big Lips Baby Bf: Omg babe don't remind me I'll have to do it again

My Girlfriend: You're impossible lmao

Big Lips Baby Bf: And you're impossibly cute so what we we doing today?

My Girlfriend: You'll see ;)

Big Lips Baby Bf: Oh god don't tease me

My Girlfriend: I won't lol :)

I didn't know what she meant but the possibilities were already making me grow. Damn she had me wrapped around her finger.

Authors Note

Ahahaha minor smutt here omg. And its only gonna get worse. Your welcome. Writing this chapter got my feeling some type of way I need Jesus.

Leave comments to tell me how the books going and if you like it or not. Positive or negative feedback is fine lol. You guys are amazing for reading this far so thank you.

Love you guys