Heated

*Kimmys POV

After telling Calum what's been going on, its like a huge boulder was taken off my mind. Yea I know that's cheesy to say, but its true. Now he new everything about me. And it was an amazing feeling to know he was supporting me through all my pain. I'm so lucky.

I hated crying though. And the fact that I cried in front of Calum twice already made me want to just hide from shame. I hated being seen this way, so vulnerable. I wasn't the type to lose my shit in front of people. I wiped my tears after I calmed down and caught my breathe. My face felt numb from all the contact to my wounds and tears. The cuts weren't deep, but they stung really bad.

Calum took my hand into his and started walking. He knew I wasn't in the talking mood, so he told so many stories of him and the guys to cheer me up. And of course, his stupid stories worked. He had me laughing like a hyena at the dumb things they do on tour, like pranking each other, the little comments Michael says that make no sense and makes the rest of the band wonder if he's Ok, and so many other things. It was so weird how fast he could change my mood.

We were walking for so long that we actually reached the ditch where we first hung out. It took us a while before we realized, but we laughed and started talking about that day and all that happened.

"The first day you have me a boner," Calum said out of no where. I gasped and hit his shoulder playfully. "What its true." I just laughed at him. Of course that's what he would remember.

"Look its the pipe," I ran up to it and climbed on top of it this time. It was a little hard, but it wasn't that tall of a climb. I sat criss crossed and looked at Calum like a little child would. He looked at me from the edgs of the bank and giggled at my sudden burst if child like behavior. His smile meant the world to me.

"Your gonna fall," he stated as he walked towards where I was.

"Nooooooo," I said. I sounded five.

"Just watch, its gonna......hapPEN!!" and he jumped at me and shook my body, making me let out a small scream. Why the fuck would he do that?

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I was out of breathe from the sudden scare and I could tell my eyes were wide from the fear shock. He just laughed.

"Why are you so jumpy?" He giggled. I looked up at him and just smacked his cheek lightly, but still enough to hurt a little. Calum laughed and looked down at the current position we were in.

I just noticed how close we were to each other. I could feel his breathe on the front of my upper chest as he was positioned in between my legs, giving me support on the pipe. Our laughs and smiles faded as the tension between us grew and the change in atmosphere was so sudden. My breathe became heavy and I wanted nothing more then for him to be closer to me. I tangled my fingers into his hair and he looked up at me, with list set deep in his eyes. I couldn't take it anymore.

I collided our lips and moved them with haste. My hands moved to the back of his neck to help deepen the kiss further. I could feel his rough hands start to move up and down my sides and down to my butt. I started to slip from the pipe, so I was just pressed against it with my feet barely off the ground. My back arched at his touch and his lips started to leave pecks along my neck and collar bone. My weakness. I let out a small moan, which just made Calum smirk against my skin as he started leaving open mouth kisses instead. His breath tickled my ear and he slowly made his way back up to my lips.

The kiss was so intense and made my whole body crave him. I slowly felt my hips grind onto his and he groaned at the sudden contact. Our lips were still connected as I moved my hips against him again, making us both whimper and moan. Calum had me almost laying on the pipe as he slowly lifted my shirt to leave kisses along the crease of my chest and along my stomach. He reached the hem of my jeans and made his way back up, which made me groan with impacience. I wanted him so bad, but I knew I didn't want it in a ditchbank. But for right now, he was making it pretty tempting.

My fingers tangled into his hair once more as he left soft kisses where I was bruised and then harsh kisses right underneath my bra. He made his way back up to my lips, making me let out small gasps as he kissed my collarbone. His lips finally reached mine and we kissed with a little less haste, but with so much more passion. I held his sides and pulled them closer to me, so I could feel him against me. I just wanted to be as close to him as possible, so I knew it was real.

Our make out session finally started to slow down, and we just stayed with our foreheads pressed against one another's as we tried to catch our breathe. I put my hands on either side of his face and left a small peck on his lips once more, and he smiled and kissed me back. Just staring into each others eyes was like a whole other world. They could keep me captive in them and I would never want to leave.

I untangled my legs from his waist and we stood there just embracing in each other. One of his arms were against the pipe for support while the other was at the small of my back, while I had my arms straddling his waist as I looked up at his perfect face. How did I get so lucky to find such a caring guy who was also one if the hottest guys I've even known. I couldn't believe he chose me out of all the girls he could've been with. But I wouldn't want it any other way.

Authors Note

Woaaaaahhh that got heated. I need holy water.

But anyways the new song 'She's Kinda Hot' is literally on repeat on my phone. I can't get enough of it. They did a great job and I'm so proud of how far they've come. *tears*

Lol but as always vote and comment because seeing you guys liking my book means the world to me. If you want to talk to me you can DM me anytime on twitter since I'm always on there @ kimmy_hood345 (self promo sorry not sorry)

Love you guys