Beach

*Kimmys POV

We finally arrived to the beach after 2 hours of rocking out and making funny jokes and faces. As soon as the tires stopped, Michael leaped out of his seat and started running towards the ocean.

"Mikey be careful! Don't hurt yourself!" Ashton cried.

"Your not my dad, Irwin," he called back before tripping and falling into the sand. We all burst into laughter and made our way towards him. "Ughh why didn't anyone tell me to stop?"

"Cause we aren't your dad," Calum sarcastically said to him as he put his hand out for him to grab. Mikey reluctantly took it and stood up, dusting himself off and then running to the ocean again. He's such a child.

We all walked slowly along the shore, talking and laughing. I then felt something take home of my hand and looked up to see Calum looking into my eyes. I was so shocked, but couldn't take my stare away from his. I felt my cheeks turn red as the blood rushed to then from the sudden contact. I completely forgot the others were even there until I heard Luke cough next to us.

"I can't take all this couply stuff," he said with slight disgust.

"What do you mean? Me and Kimmy are the only couple here," Calum said as he gave my hand a little squeeze at the mention of us being together. It still made my heart flutter.

"Well the two Ash's might as well fuck," Luke exclaimed. We looked over at Ashley and Ashton to see them laughing and walking really close together. Oh my god. I made my friends dream come true. They were so cute.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked.

"Playing in the ocean like a five year old,"

"Why don't you go with him Lukey?" Calum said in a little baby voice. It was cute actually.

"I don't feel like getting wet, but I don't wanna be around all this love," Luke told us.

"Ok we'll stop. Its Ok Luke," I assured him. Calum gave me a look but I ignored him. We walked down the shore talking with Luke, laughing as always. But, then we saw Mikey talking to two girls. Just fans probably. Luke seemed interested in the conversation thought, because he could stop looking their direction. He stopped talking and would space out a lot.

"Luke...what's wrong?" I asked him after a while of him just staring at Michael with those two girls.

"Oh...nothing...I'm...uh..gonna go with Michael real quick," he started as he ran up to Mikey and the two girls.

"What was that about?"

"He likes one of those girls. I know it," Cal said matter-of-factly.

"I think Michael likes one of them too. They've all been talking for a really long time."

"Wanna know who I like? You," he said as he swept me into him arms and nussled into my neck.

"That was so cheesy. But incredibly cute." I laughed as he put me down. With Luke gone we focused back onto each other, walking with our hands intertwined and sharing a kiss here and there. It was honestly so perfect.

The sun started to set and it left the sky with streaks of all colors across it. The sun still showed at the edge if the ocean, and it made the whole scene sparkle. Even though I loved the setting sun, it meant we had to leave soon. We looked across the beach and tried to find everyone and once we all made eye contact, we all walked until we met each other.

"This was the best day of my life ever," Ashley said as soon as I was close to enough to hear her. "I would have never thought I would have spent the day at the beach with Ashton Irwin. It was incredible. I'm ready to die now."

"You guys were really close. I'm so happy you guys met. I have a feeling it won't be the only time either," I smirked.

"Omg stop. I don't wanna freak out right now." We laughed and walked with they Calum and Ashton until we finally reached Luke and Michael and the two girls they were still with.

"Oh, hey guys. This is Jess and... Madison." Luke introduces them and blushed saying Madison's name. Calum was right.

"Hey, its really cool to meet you guys." Everyone said their hellos and we talked for a while before heading back to the car. They came along because Luke and Mikey didn't want to say goodbye yet. I think they really like them. As they said they're goodbyes the rest of us got in the car and they finally came to join us about 4 minutes later.

"Can you guys hit on girls a little faster we need to leave," Ashton cried from the back seat.

"Says you, you and Ashley might as well be together walking as close as you guys were," Michael said back as he took his seat in the passenger. We all saw Ashley's and Ashton's face turn a slight shade of red. They were really cute.

"Hey! No fighting ladies. Calm down. Now Luke, did you guys get numbers?" Calum asked in a formal tone of voice like an interviewer. Why did I like him again?

"None of your business...."

"You did. Nice." And now it was Luke's and Mikey's turn to blush. We all just giggled and turned the music up for the next two hour ride. I used to never like trips that were linger then 30 minutes, but with Calums arms around me and his breathe slightly tickling my neck, I wished it never ended.