Waking Up

*Kimmys POV

I could feel myself start to wake up, but I kept still and my eyes closed because I didn't want to get up yet. My hand drifted along Calums bare stomach and rested on his side. I traced little shapes into his skin softly as I tried to drift back to sleep. Calums stomach was so toned under my touch, and I loved the way I could feel every muscle flex. My hand slowly made its way up to his chest as I opened my eyes and looked up at the person I was fondling. He was already looking back at me, a smile toying at the corners or his lips.

"What's so funny?" I ask while fighting back a yawn. Yawning in front of people was so awkward.

"Nothing I just love the way you look when you wake up in the morning. Something I hope I get to get used to." He grinned and pecked my lips. I lifted my hand to the back of his neck and started playing with his curls. We glanced at each other and our eyes stuck onto the others. I used my hand to pull him into another kiss, this time deepening it.

His hands drifted to my hips and flipped us over to where he was hovering over me. Our eyes met again and Calum crashed his lips onto mine as they moved with perfect synchronization. He placed his rough hand lightly onto the side of my face and neck and kissed me with so much passion that I melted into it. His hand then started to make its way slowly down my body, settling again on my hips.

"Where are the boys?" I asked out of breathe as I quickly separated our lips for my question.

"They're gone for a while to the beach," he said with small gasps coming out of his mouth. That's all I needed to hear.

With the hand placed behind his neck, I pulled his into another kiss while my hand at the small of his back pulled him down to be pressed right next to where I needed him. I could already feel him getting hard and the sudden contact made a rush wave over me as I let out a small moan. He hungrily kissed my jawline and made his way to my neck and the crease between my breasts. He lifted my shirt and left kisses on my stomach and then lifted the shirt over my head. I layed down as he placed his legs between mine and looked down at me.

Calum hovered over me once again and kissed my lips with desire. I helped him as he tried to untie my pajama shorts, never disconnecting our lips. Once they were untied, he left my lips to look at me and make sure this was Ok. I nodded, put my hands over his, and pushed down on my shorts. He pulled them off the rest of the way and now I felt exposed, but not embarrassed, which surprised me.

"Damn, Kimmy, you look....gorgeous. Your body is so sexy," Calum said as he looked at me up and down, not able to keep his eyes off my body. His hands traced over my stomach and over all my curves. He finally came back above me and connected our lips to one another while he pulled his sweat pants off. I helped push them down to his knees and he kicked them off the rest of the way.

He looked at me again to make sure I was Ok with this as he slowly pulled my underwear off. I arched my back for Calum as his hands made his way to undo the clasp of my bra. He threw both onto the floor as he kicked off his own boxers and he kissed me again before slowly easing into me.

I gasped at the sudden feeling and gripped Calums shoulders as his movements kept going. My back was arching and our bodies were pressed up against each other as Calums thrusts increased. My moans got louder and I felt my nails dig into his perfect tan skin. Right as I would almost reach my high, Calum would slow down and make me ache for more. I gripped his sides and had my hands pressed into his back. He slowly startes to speed his thrusts and I felt butterflies start to erupt in the pit of my stomach as I was getting closer to my high. I looked up at Calums face, sweat on his hairline, and smiled as I pecked his lips. He grinned and groaned my name as we getting closer. I could feel it coming and I screamed Calums name before I felt a huge release come over my body.

My back arched into his body before he fell next to me on the bed. We were breathing so heavy for what seemed like forever. I finally looked over at Calum when i caught my breath and started examining every detail of how he looked. His hair was fluffy and still had curls in it, his forehead had a small amount of sweat apparent on his brow, his lips were still plump with all the biting I did to them, his eyes were closed shut as he struggles to catch his breathe. His body was flexing up and down with every breathe he took and he had sweat left on his stomach and chest. He looked absolutely perfect.

Calums eyes opened and he took a look at me. He smiled as he looked me up and down, like I did to him.

"I...I love you Kimmy," he said as he looked me in the eyes. I felt my cheeks get red and the butterflies start to make my stomach flip.

"I love you too Calum, so much," he smiled and scooted over closer to me and wrapped the blanket around our bodies. I snuggled into his chest and smiled. He kissed my forehead and whispered "I love you so much," over and over again.

Authors Note

RATED 18 AND OLDER jk so yaassss some actual smutt. I'm sorry if it sucks I'm not that good at it. But its something.

Vote and comment as always I really want to know how you think of the book.

Love you guys